Beiträge von MrScavenge

Howdy all I am trying to run this docker so I can use my OMV set up to have a 24/7 terraria server, I have followed his instructions but I am still unable to connect to the server when it is running. I was not sure if this docker might just be outdated because it has not been touched in a year, or the more likely option is I am doing something wrong or missing some key detail. When I run the server using the included code it runs fine and I can see the image running but if i try to connect via Terraria and using my IP it never connects. I also tried to check if my port was accessible at http://canyouseeme.org and it was unable to find the port as well.

Any help appreciated.

Code
    sudo docker run -dit -p 7777:7777 -v $HOME/terraria/world:/world --name="terraria" ryshe/terraria:latest -world /world/<world_file_name>.wld

I have found a solution on the forums here, I have only just implemented it but currently it is working for me. Check out this post. You just need to change your vpn docker to bridged,
    Host = localhost
    Port = 9091

So I have found out why it was causing an issue, I am running this docker for my torrents and vpn https://hub.docker.com/r/haugene/transmission-openvpn. I thought because of the way dockers worked it would be able to keep the traffic separate from the rest of the server traffic but as soon as it is enabled the IP changes. Is there a way to configure it so I can have a vpn running and still allow plex to have remote access? or should I just set it up so i can access my server via the vpn?

Ok tried that but that didn't change anything, I found some threads on the plex forums saying that it should check every hour or so to see if the public IP address is changed but it has been like this for a long time might just restart my server see if that does anything

Ok thanks is that because multiple people will have the same private IP before NAT turns it into a public one? and yes the plex docker is set to host, everything else with plex works fine its just the remote access.

Hi everyone have been running omv 4 with a bunch of dockers for a bit over a month now have got most things working but am having issues getting my plex docker to enable remote access, is there anything that additional that needs to be changed to get this to work. I have been through all of the troubleshooters plex has and also asked in the plex subreddit but nothing mentioned has gotten it to work. Sometimes my remote access will be green for a few seconds but then go to red.
    No sure if server hardware will play into it but running a Celeron g3930, 12GB RAM, 4TB Hdd and my router is an archer VR400.

Think I have included everything needed your help is appreciated.
    I have attached pictures showing what i have configured on my server showing my port forwarding, address reservation and UPnP enabled and also my plex configuration.

Running sonarr and radarr, using haugene/openvpn-transmission as a download client in dockers, everything seems to be working smoothly until today i noticed a lot of torrents in the "waiting" field. I have other torrents that are seeding with no issues and i also can manually add a torrent to transmission by going to a torrent website and they seem to download just fine. For some reason my connection between sonarr/radarr and transmission is not transferring all the tracker information for my torrents. I have looked through the settings and am unable to find anything, I have also tried rebooting my machine and restarting my dockers but the issue is still there.

Anyone have an idea whats going on? I did not create a account on sonarr/radarr but if i fresh install them will it save my wanted movies/shows?