Beiträge von Bob

Thanks @tkaiser for your quick reply.

My bad, I though it was M2* (for all M2 devices). Guess, I'm gonna have to read twice about a board before buying it (especially about the SATA connector). For anyone else in my position, I used an old stretch Armbian image (5.59), with armbian-config to install OMV4.

As @tkaiser said in another thread, I will probably switch to an ODROID, and keep the M2Berry for another project (firewall maybe?!)

Thanks again,
    Bob

Hello everyone, (I'm bob)

First of, thanks to all the community for all the great work you've done building OMV.

I've been trying to make OMV4 (from the SourceForge repository) works on a BananaPI (M2Berry) for a couple of days now, with no luck.

Tried several things (multiple SD cards, power supply, Etcher & dd, various ISOs/IMGs, Armbian, etc.) and can't make it work.
    However, I can confirm that the images from there work : http://wiki.banana-pi.org/Bana…PI-M2_Berry#Image_Release. (but I'd rather use the official OMV4 image).

It seems that since it has changed to ext4/btrfs partitionning, the device won't even boot (red led).

Did anyone try to install lately or can confirm what I'm experiencing?

Many thanks,
    Bob