Beiträge von dgtruman

This may be a dumb question. I created a couple of shares that I decided not to use. as these reside in the /sharedfolders directory, is it safe to just remove them from the command line interface (shellinabox) or is there another way you should do it within the web interface? The directories are unused, unreferenced and otherwise empty. Thanks in advance!

Fixed it. No idea why this works but with ifconfig I changed the ip address to a different one and I'm now able to log in with the browser. for some reason the xxx.xxx.x.101 didn't want to connect. I changed to xxx.xxx.x.151 and all is well. Any ideas why this could happen???

Hello,
    I had OMV up and running and later had problems with docker (different story). I just started over and reflashed the SD card for raspberry pi, ran sudo apt update/sudo apt upgrade and all is well seemingly though I cannot log in with a browser. I'm on Mac Osx Mohave, have the raspberry pi connected by ethernet; router reports 192.1681.1.101 and I can ping the RBP in terminal with same IP 192.168.1.101. When I try to access 192.168.1.101 in the browser, though it says it cannot establish connection. Previously I fiddled with SSH connection through terminal on OSx and thought that this might be the problem however I can't even connect with a browser from a laptop connected by wifi (previously I could). Any ideas? I'm dead in the water and cannot set anything up. Thanks in advance. :D