Beiträge von deswilson

When I try apt-get --reinstall install openmediavault and apt-get -f install afterwards. I get the following:

Also, I was able to remove plex, but when I try to remove the omvextras, I get the following:

Code
    root@openmediavault:~# apt-get remove openmediavault-omcextrasorg
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    E: Unable to locate package openmediavault-omcextrasorg

Greetings
    David[/quote]

Hi

Just tried to do the upgrade from version 0.5.59 to 1.0 and getting the following errors:

Code
    Errors were encountered while processing:
     monit
     openmediavault
     openmediavault-omvextrasorg
     openmediavault-plexmediaserver
    E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

I tried all the suggestions in the thread, If "omv-upgrade" gives an error ... but still no luck. Has anyone got it to work with plex still installed?

When I run "dpkg -l | grep openmediavault" I get the following. Anyone any ideas?

Code
    root@openmediavault:~# dpkg -l | grep openmediavault
    iU  openmediavault                        1.0.21                        all          Open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-keyring                0.3                           all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    iU  openmediavault-omvextrasorg           1.0.7                         all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    iU  openmediavault-plexmediaserver        1.0                           all          OpenMediaVault Plex Media Server plugin
    rc  openmediavault-supportinfo            0.5.12                        all          OpenMediaVault support panel

Tried those setting, but still no difference. I think it may be a RAID issue, and when I run tests on the server its self it still seems to write very slowly.
    write:
    dd if=/dev/zero of=tempfile bs=1MB count=10240
    only getting 3.5mb/s write speeds and thats directly on the server. This used to be between 70-80mb/s

read:
    dd if=tempfile of=/dev/zero bs=1MB count=10240
    Getting 1.2gb/s, which doesn't explain why I'm still only able to copy files of the server at 3.5 mb/s

I've checked the raid volume and there is no errors showing, everything showing fine, and no changes recently to it.

Hi David. I did have a look at that thread, and I tried the commands to check my read and write speed from OMV, and its only getting 1.5mb/s write and 1.3gb/s read.

I'm using windows 7 on both my laptop and my PC, but I did have great read / write performance until recently. I'm not sure when it changed as my downloads and transfers to my OMV share are automated so I don't always see the wrote speeds unless I'm manually adding new stuff, or copying off files for others.

Firewalker, where abouts did you add that option?

I seem to be having similar issues. I used to get write speeds of about 70 mb/s and read speeds similar. I'm now on version 0.4.32 and seem to be getting read speeds between 1.5 - 5 mb/s and similar on write speeds. I've changed nothing on my server. PC and server are both connected via gigabit LAN. Any ideas what could have caused this? I'v rebooted server and PC several times, no different.

Also I've checked with a laptop connected via gigabit cable as well and performance is the same. so don't think its the PC thats causing the issues. My storeage is 4*3TB drives setup as a RAID 5 volume.