Beiträge von mroz

Hi all

I have just done a fresh install of OMV 5 and installed the Remote Mount Plugin.

I hae added an Remote SMB share. When I apply the config I get the following error.

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run fstab 2>&1' with exit code '1': /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function) debian: ---------- ID: create_remotemount_mountpoint_936d6470-dcc5-4fd6-b4f9-277b30b52661 Function: file.accumulated Result: True Comment: Accumulator create_remotemount_mountpoint_936d6470-dcc5-4fd6-b4f9-277b30b52661 for file /etc/fstab was charged by text Started: 16:55:01.516141 Duration: 0.382 ms Changes: ---------- ID: mount_filesystem_mountpoint_936d6470-dcc5-4fd6-b4f9-277b30b52661 Function: mount.mounted Name: /srv/936d6470-dcc5-4fd6-b4f9-277b30b52661 Result: False Comment: mount error(95): Operation not supported Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs) Started: 16:55:01.516949 Duration: 83.754 ms Changes: ---------- ID: append_fstab_entries Function: file.blockreplace Name: /etc/fstab Result: True Comment: No changes needed to be made Started: 16:55:01.601156 Duration: 1.954 ms Changes: Summary for debian ------------ Succeeded: 2 Failed: 1 ------------ Total states run: 3 Total run time: 86.090 ms

I have no other shares added and the server is fully updated.

Any ideas ?

Hi all
    I am unable to remove a shared folder. The folder still shows as referenced.I have looked everywhere and can’t seem to see where else its referenced. Ihave the Reset Permissions addon installed and the folder shows in use for

config/system/resetperms
    config/system/sharedfolder

Is there any way to remove these ?

Hi all
    I plan in the next few days moving from an old r710 to a custom server I ambuilding. I plan to use OMV as my main Platform.
    I plan to move over 6 x 2tb disks all ran from SATA 3 with out HW raid.

What options are best suited ?

I will also have 2 x 128gb NVME drivethat I have that may be usable for Cache if needed.

Hey all,

I have used OMV for over a year in a VM on an old R710. I am in teh procsess of moving home so I need to downsize my server. I have just orderd a Motherboard and a Ryzen 3200G.

Has any one had any luch with OMV 4 with the 3200G ?

Hi all I cant log into my OMV VM (Running on ESXI 6.7) via the Webgui. Thge site lods fine.

I have tried the password via the CLI via omv-firstaid. This has no effect. I have also rebooted the box with no effect.

The Still loads fine. Any ideas on where to start ?

Looking at the /var/log/auth.log . I can see the admin account be Authorized. Its like the Gui is stuck in loop. Once I login and it tryes to log me in then just presensts me with the login screen again.

This is the same on all browsers I try and i have cleared the cache on each.

• Hi all

I am trying to set up my firewall on my OMV VM. I have set up a few inbound rules that all work fine. I cant seem to get a blanket out bound rule set up tho. I am trying to set a alow all rule on out bound.

Please see below for my rules.

Does this look correct ?