Beiträge von 13ca350

So yesterday I had OMV up and running on the pi, and was following this tutorial on how to install open media vault. I accessed the server no problem and was able to read and write

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I set the server to reboot at midnight on Saturday. Now, this morning, I cannot access the server. I can see it on my network, but when I click to open it I get the following errors, basically saying the server will not accept the connection

Any ideas on what I can do to remedy this?

Hi everyone

I have OMV installed on my raspberry pi 3b. Basically I want to use it as a plex server and automatically download youtube videos to it, then use plex to download them to my phone (hence getting around paying for youtube premium)

I'm trying to get shellinabox installed and I keep getting these error messages that constantly pop up

https://imgur.com/a/gqwdDeK

Anyone know what might be causing this? I feel like just flattening my box and starting over but I really don't want to