Beiträge von problemss

I have an Odroid HC2 connected to a gigabit network with a samba share using unionFS. One portion of the UnionFS is connected to a google drive and the other to a local drive. My Plex server is an nvidia shield.

Here is the issue: when I play a video the playback will go to buffering and never recover. This will happen faster when direct playing and a bit later when transcoding but usually happens in the first 5 minutes.

When it happens I go to check on my Plex server (it is responding) and then my Nas with OMV (it is not responding to anything). I check smb, ssh, web, docker images, nothing is responding. Eventually it begins responding again but can take a long time to recover (not sure if Plex would ever start playing as I never let it sit for that long buffering)

It happens with local media or media that is on my google drive, but aside from that I can’t figure out where it is failing. I tried stopping some docker images, but it didn’t help. I am not sure where to look next to continue troubleshooting. I am assuming it is originating with my nas locking up, but why?

I have the noexec flag removed from /etc/openmediavault/config.xml as I needed exec for another app.

I tried again and received the following from systemctl status docker

docker.service - Docker Application Container Engine
    Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/docker.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
    Drop-In: /etc/systemd/system/docker.service.d
    └─openmediavault-docker-gui.conf, openmediavault.conf
    Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2019-07-18 16:48:02 PDT; 10s ago
    Docs: https://docs.docker.com
    Process: 16300 ExecStart=/usr/bin/dockerd -H unix:///var/run/docker.sock $DOCKER_OPTS $OMVDOCKER_IMAGE_PATH (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
    Main PID: 16300 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
    CPU: 503ms

Jul 18 16:47:59 odroidxu4 systemd[1]: docker.service: Unit entered failed state.
    Jul 18 16:47:59 odroidxu4 systemd[1]: docker.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
    Jul 18 16:48:02 odroidxu4 systemd[1]: docker.service: Service hold-off time over, scheduling restart.
    Jul 18 16:48:02 odroidxu4 systemd[1]: Stopped Docker Application Container Engine.
    Jul 18 16:48:02 odroidxu4 systemd[1]: docker.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
    Jul 18 16:48:02 odroidxu4 systemd[1]: Failed to start Docker Application Container Engine.
    Jul 18 16:48:02 odroidxu4 systemd[1]: docker.service: Unit entered failed state.
    Jul 18 16:48:02 odroidxu4 systemd[1]: docker.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Looking at the log it seems to think it is btrfs instead of overlay2. Is there a setting file or something stored in this location that is causing this? I tried looking online, but they only mention how to change it when docker is running.

level=error msg="[graphdriver] prior storage driver btrfs failed: prerequisites for driver not satisfied (wrong filesystem?)

Here is the short version of what happened.

I setup docker to use the default directory /var/lib/docker. It has been running great for months. This past week I noticed serval failures on my docker images. After looking into it, I realized my main partition is full. The main partition is btrfs and attached HDD is xfs. The first thing I did was copy the docker folder to my attached HDD. I then tried a symlink for /var/lib/docker but it didn't work (my guess is it due to the different filesystems). I then went into OMV and created a sharedfolder to the new docker path on the attached HDD. After that was done, I configured docker to use this new folder and then fired it up. It started successfully. After I confirmed it was working, I turned the service off and then copied the contents from the backed up docker folder.

The issue I have now is that docker will not start when I use the backed up docker folder. It only works when I point it to a blank docker folder.

I really do not want to have to re-setup all my docker images again. Any idea on what I can do to save it?

I had Radarr, Sonarr, Lidarr, Transmission, SabNZBD, Tautulli, etc.. As a worse case, is there an easy way to import settings and status to configure them again.

Note: I noticed the copied docker folder is much larger than the original folder.

A little background. I just got OMV 4 up an running on the ODROID-HC2. It is a 32-bit ARMv71 device. I have a 4 TB HDD formatted as XFS. I have a failure when I am trying to use rclone to mount my Fuse file system

2019/04/24 21:58:14 mount helper error: fusermount: failed to access mountpoint /srv/dev-disk-by-label-WDred/GD: Value too large for defined data type

After asking on other forums, they are all directing me back to the Fuse package not being build with -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 compiler flag.

I have since downloaded Fuse 2.9.7 (same version that is already on my computer) and compiled with the offset flag, but after doing so the files were not updated, instead they were placed under the wrong locations on my system. I am now trying to figure out what are the appropriate configuration flags needed to build Fuse again for my system so I can use the offset flag.

I used the OMV_4_Odroid_XU4_HC1_HC2.img.xz image located here (https://sourceforge.net/projec…ngle%20Board%20Computers/)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not sure if there is build log someone I can find this information in.