Beiträge von damien91070

//French (Default) :

Bonjour à toute l'équipe et au créateur !:)

j'aurais une petite question, je me suis récemment posé cette question :

-Dois-je rester sur OMV 4.1.35 (à date du jour) basé sur Debian 9 ou Passer à OMV 5.0 (Bêta encore aujourd'hui) Basé sur Debian 10 ?

Car je sais que OMV 5.0 est en bêta mais je sais aussi que OMV 4.1.35 est basé sur Debian 9 mais peut-être un dépassée ?

Quel aurait été votre choix ?

Cordialement, J'attends votre réponse avec impatience !

Damien .M

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// English (Translated) :

Hello to the team and the creator !:)

I'd like to ask you a little question, I recently asked myself this question:

-Should I stay on OMV 4.1.35 (as of today) based on Debian 9 or Upgrade to OMV 5.0 (still beta) based on Debian 10 ?

Because I know that OMV 5.0 is in beta but I also know that OMV 4.1.35 is based on Debian 9 but maybe outdated ?

What would have been your choice ?

Cordially, I'm looking forward to your answer!

Damien .M

Hello everyone, I recently had a problem with since the last update of OMV 4.26-1.
    From time to time the SAMBA server becomes inaccessible + an error message on the screen so no choice I have to restart it.

here are the Linux packages that I installed in addition to the distribution:
    - HTOP
    - IM-SENSORS.

Addons installed :
    - OPENMEDIAVAULT-DOWNLOADER 3.6.2
    - OPENMEDIAVAULT-OMVEXTRASORG 4.1.16
    - OPENMEDIAVAULT-WOL 3.4.2

What should I do?

here is the error message on the screen :
    read image here

Sorry for my English, I'm French

Thank you for your help :)