Beiträge von Pancaked

Ok, I ran it for good measure.

Because the openmediavault package itself wasn't truly upgrade

Does this mean some essentials packages weren't truly upgraded and I might run into problems later?

Thanks again.

Ok, maybe i did wrong but before you answered i edited /etc/openmediavault/config.xml and deleted the nullpassword line in <smb>.

But i think it did the same, i've been able to enable SMB et my shares are accessible.

Do i still need to execute :

source /usr/share/openmediavault/scripts/helper-functions
    omv_config_delete "/config/services/smb/nullpasswords"

Thank you greatly for guiding me, you're a wonderful person.

Ok, it seems that i have an issue with lvm2.

Edit: i've managed to reinstall lvm2 wit

Code
    sudo apt purge lvm2 && sudo apt install lvm2

Edit 2: So, i've reinstalled omv and got back the webui. I upgraded each plugin from the webui and it works great!

Now, i've lost acces to my shares again. I can't enable Samba, i get this message The property 'nullpasswords' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.smb'.

Thank you for your help!

So, i did a Clear web control panel cache without success and I don't find another option to reset the web interface in omv-firstaid.

I tried Configure web control panel but it returns me this:

Code
    ERROR: Failed to connect /var/lib/openmediavault/engined.sock: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Thank you for your help!

Thank you for your help, i've tried your solution and get stuck with these messages:

I'm sorry for the french but basically: this version of proftpd-basic can't be found and some packets can't be installed and need dependencies.

Edit: Is it possible to do a fresh install of OMV4, rebuild my raids and keep my datas?

Hello dear gentlemen,

Since i did an update yesterday, i don't have access to the webui or my shares.

I have physical access to the command line though, i didn't try ssh.

Is it possible to rebuild my omv from the config.xml?

Sorry for my poor english.