Beiträge von giordano

Dear All,

I have a problem I can not find solution for.

I just upgraded to OMV 5 (because I nee minecraft server for my kids) and have a problem, probably with the way I refer to the file path.

So, I have luks installed and the hdd's are encrypted. When it restarts or boots, I just go into the web ui and unlock the drives. This is how I used to do at omv 3, I had no problem at all. I have used transmission with omv 3.

Now I installed omv 5, installed luks and it seemed to work fine, until, I've installed qbittorrent in docker, through portainer.

After I installed the qbittorrent, at unlock, it says the mount is already mounted. I am guessing it is because I've used that path at the docker environment variable.

The qbittorrent does not work either, only after restart of the container.

Can you help what do I do wrong? How can I do it better?

Thanks!

JG

Error #0:
    OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; mount -v --source '/dev/disk/by-uuid/3b2de2ca-5282-407a-94c9-869f6c84119d' 2>&1' with exit code '32': mount: /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-3b2de2ca-5282-407a-94c9-869f6c84119d: /dev/mapper/sdb-crypt already mounted on /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-3b2de2ca-5282-407a-94c9-869f6c84119d. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:195
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc(742): OMV\System\Process->execute()
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(949): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem->mount()
    #2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->mount(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('mount', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/luks.inc(371): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'mount', Array, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/luks.inc(298): OMVRpcServiceLuksMgmt->mountContainerFS('/dev/mapper/sdb...', Array)
    #7 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceLuksMgmt->openContainer(Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('openContainer', Array, Array)
    #10 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('LuksMgmt', 'openContainer', Array, Array, 1)
    #11 {main}

Dear All,
    I have just ordered an M1+ , because I would make a small NAS and it has SATA and GB ethernet and good wifi.
    The problem is, in different places I find that this is the link to download the latest image : http://simplenas.com/download/banana-m1p

It does not seem to me the download source. Is the page changed?

Can someone send me a link to an image for OMV for banana PI M1+ ?
    Thanks a lot,
    Giordano