Beiträge von temp

Hi all.

Update went smoothly, but now some days after the update I'm experiencing problems.

1. In the gui, when i click on the energy management (sorry if the name is wrong, guessing from the german equivalent...):
    Fehler #0:
    exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Failed to index key 'powerbtn' of 'powerbtn.0' because it has no children.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/dictionary.inc:145

2. In the gui, when i click on network:
    Fehler #0:
    exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Failed to index key 'method6' of 'method6.0' because it has no children.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/dictionary.inc:145

3. After installing the netatalk plugin and trying to apply the config after activating netatalk:
    Fehler #0:
    exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl stop netatalk 2>&1' with exit code '1': Failed to get D-Bus connection: Unknown error -1' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175

Anything I can do to solve this? Maybe some packages haven't been upgraded correctly?

Same problem here.
    Clean- and Upgrade-script succeeded without problems, no 3rd party plugins installed.

GUI loads fine, but every request ends with "Invalid context" error.

Sample stacktrace: