Beiträge von pjuk21

Hi All,

I'm getting an error while installing the OpenVPNAS plugin

once the plugin is installed I can't enable it, it get the following error

Before I found the openvpnas in the plex repo I did install the wrong plugin openmediavault-openvpn, maybe its holding onto settings somewhere, I did purge it however I'm not sure if its all gone.

Output of dpkg -l | grep open

Any idea?

I've uninstalled the plugin for now, hope you can help.

Thanks in advance
    Paul

Got round to looking at this today

Thanks for the advice removed OpenVPN Access Server and Sickrage and I'm in, thanks :) Was worried I'd have to reinstall again.

Quick restore on the Sickrage DB and we are back up and running.

I was a big user of the OpenVPN Access Server, is there a new plugin coming, I don't see one in the list.

Again thank you for your support and sorry for the delay in replying.

Paul

Hi All,

Need some help

I'm unable to login to the webgui and plex after updating to version 3.

Sickrage, Transmission, Openvpnas and all other apps are working correctly.

I ran omv-engined -d -f and got an error with Couchpotato so I removed it and and now getting another error with openvpnas, I'm currently using the vpn so don't want to remove it just now. I've a feeling if i was to remove it it would just error another apps name.

Update: Starting Plex with /etc/init.d/plexmediaserver start works, how can I make this auto start on reboot?

Login error

Code
    Error #0: exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:138 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true) #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array) #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3) #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle() #6 {main}

Results of - dpkg -l | grep openm

Code
    ii  openmediavault                  3.0.59                         all          Open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-keyring          1.0                            all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-letsencrypt      3.2                            all          Generate free and valid SSL certificates for OMV
    ii  openmediavault-nginx            3.0.9                          all          Nginx plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg     3.4.15                         all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-openvpnas        1.0.10                         all          OpenVPN Acess Server plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-plexmediaserver  3.7                            all          OpenMediaVault Plex Media Server plugin
    ii  openmediavault-sickbeard        1.0.10                         all          OpenMediaVault Sick Beard plugin
    ii  openmediavault-transmissionbt   3.0.9                          all          OpenMediaVault Transmission (BitTorrent client) plugin.

Results of - omv-engined -d -f

Hi,

Wonder if someone can help me getting sickbeard to start on boot.

I have the plugin installed however I first installed with the script and then installed the plugin. It use to boot fine before I put the plugin on, I would like to keep the plugin installed if possible.

Thanks for looking
    Paul

Hi and thank you for your reply

This was a fresh install of 0.5 and upgraded

I'm using the lastest version 0.5.8, please find below the contents of /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/iptables as requested

Bash
    #!/bin/sh
    # ifpreup hook script for iptables
    # Generated by OpenMediaVault

iptables -t filter -F
    ip6tables -t filter -F
     -A  -p  -j

Thanks
    Paul

Guys,
    I made a change under general settings to force SSL/TLS and when I know click the apply configuration button i get the below error.

Failed to execute command '/etc/network/if-pre-up.d/iptables 2>&1': /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/iptables: 7: -A: not found

When I click show details if get this
    Error #4000: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command '/etc/network/if-pre-up.d/iptables 2>&1': /etc/network/if-pre-up.d/iptables: 7: -A: not found' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/iptables.inc:53 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(184): OMVModuleIptables->startService() #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(231): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array) #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array) #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array) #7 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1) #8 {main}

Anyone any idea how to remove this error?
    Thanks
    Paul

Hi All,

New to OMV and was wonder if there is an openvpn plugin for the latest version, I have tried an older version and it wont work.

Thank you
    Paul