Beiträge von wesleyliekens

after I updated suddenly docker is out of my plugins and when I want to reinstall it I get this message

>>> *************** Error ***************
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --fix-missing --allow-unauthenticated --reinstall install openmediavault-docker-gui 2>&1' with exit code '100': Reading package lists...

Building dependency tree...

Reading state information...

Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
    requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
    distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
    or been moved out of Incoming.
    The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
    openmediavault-docker-gui : Depends: docker-ce (< 5:18.10) but 5:19.03.0~3-0~debian-stretch is to be installed
    E
    :
    Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

<<< *************************************

anybody know how to fix this?

So on the link I got I found this:

Linux & NAS
    In Linux and on NAS devices, the preferences.xml file in the main Plex Media Server directory contains the corresponding settings. So, that means there isn’t anything else special that you need to back up.

im not sure where to find the main "Plex Media Server directory"
    is it a setting in docker or the container?
    can't i just change the path to my external ssd?

its both on linux
    I first used the OMV extras plugin and it created a database on an external SSD
    now im using Plex with docker and would preferably just let him use the same database on the external SSD

Hello,

I only use my computer for plex and have OMV installed
    I see there is a Plex Plugin in OMV Extras but also via docker and perhaps even more
    Wich would be the best/easiest way to install plex? and to keep it updated?
    Thanks in advance

Hi,

I installed Clonezilla and pressed the "boot Clonezilla once" button and indeed it boots into Clonezilla
    but then whenever I boot the server or even unplug it an back in it always keeps booting into Clonezilla
    anybody knows how I fix this?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I am new here so thank you for your patience

i have OMV installed on a Dell Wyse Z00D just to use as a Plex server and Shairport plugin and it works great on its own
    but now the last few days it seems my internet connections seem to drop on all my devices whenever my OMV build is on.
    I run a live ping test and it goes hours without any errors
    whenever I turn OMV build on and its booted up I can see timeouts every 2 to 3 minutes on my pingtest
    when i turn it off the pingtest goes on without any timeouts

anybody got an idea where i should start looking?