Beiträge von inmyTEEPEE

I am seeing similar behavior for this as well and I have a thread for it here. In my experience, all my containers reload just fine with watchtower unless I have the "volumes from" field filled in for the container. Deluge, Sonarr, Radarr, etc. Is this the same case for you? If I don't remove "volumes from" field before running watchtower, the container will be deleted and not added back and I have to build it from scratch.

Ran into this issue after following Techno Dad Life's two part series on watchtower and Docker containers in OMV. I have this media/storage system all running great besides updating docker containers.

The issue I run into is that if I run watchtower and containers that have "volumes from" field filled in are lost and I have to recreate it from scratch.

As a workaround, I have been going into Deluge, Sonarr, Radarr, and etc modifying the "volumes from" then run watchtower. As soon as watchtower is done, I will go back in turn it off, and add the "volumes from" fields to the docker containers.

Anyone else running into this or know how to resolve this?

I was thinking about switching from v2tec/watchtower to containrrr/watchtower to see if it makes a difference.