Beiträge von XZaya

That would imply you have connectivity but no activity, have tried changing the cable and/or tried another port on your router.

Yeah, I already tried to reconnect and already tested on another Router. But now it only green light, but the NAS seems to restart the whole time.

Hello,

I tried to install OMV on my Zyxel NAS 520. It worked more or less until I figured out, that the Partition was only 1GB (SD-Card hat 32gb). So I did a resize while OMV was running. After this I did "sudo reboot". Everythin seemed normal, but the NAS didn't come up.

First I tried to reset the NAS over the Button. Same Result
    I tried to boot without SD-Card.
    I tried to reinstall the SD-Card with a fresh OMV. Same Result
    I tried to install different Bootloader "fixers" no one worked.
    The whole time the NAS didn't show up in my Network (on my Fritz!Box). And the LAN Port was Orange.
    I tried to delete the NAS out of my Network, changed the LAN Ports and tried a lot again. Nothing worked.
    Now my LED is green, but without a SD-Card it seems to restart the whole time, with the SD-Card there is a long Beep Sound, afterwards nothing is happening.

What can I do to get back to the old Firmware or reinstall OMV. In the moment I am stuck an can't help myself anymore.

Your Moritz