Beiträge von (:Pro:)

No :(

translate:

ryecoaaron has made the 1.0.4 version and it should now be showing in the plugins menu

Code
    Starting Deluge install process.
    Installing libboost-system-dev & libboost-python-dev
    Please wait, it can take some time....

After that is shown it installs those libs but its hidden so can take a few seconds to get to the next item that is shown, just hang in there and it will continue.

Confirm, I have the same behavior.

Hi, i have "OMV" version 1.0.32 and "OMV-Extras.org" version 1.0.25.

"Enable Download Managers Testing repo on the Secondary tab of omv-extras.org."

daemon.log:

Zitat

[WARNING ] 10:28:35 torrentmanager:630 Unable to update state file to a compatible version: list index out of range
    [WARNING ] 10:28:35 torrentmanager:733 Unable to load fastresume file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/deluge-daemon/.config/deluge/state/torrents.fastresume'

web.log:

Zitat

[WARNING ] 10:15:14 config:361 Unable to open config file /home/deluge-daemon/.config/deluge/hostlist.conf.1.2: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/deluge-daemon/.config/deluge/hostlist.conf.1.2'

PS. "I control the repo but I didn't write this plugin and don't use it :( Post on the forum and I'm sure jhmiller (who wrote it) can help you :) (C) Aaron Murray"