Just send you a PM...
What about this ASrock board?
It's very small, has 4 sata 3, a good processor already set in (Intel Quad-Core celeron J3455)...
It will be a good pair for the Eolize box...
Do you think has enough power to handle 4 x 3,5 drives in ZFS?
Just a clarification...You stated mini-ITX in the title and then say mini atx below. There really is no mini-ATX form factor (do you mean micro ATX?)
Or do you really mean mini ITX? Mini ITX is 17 x 17 cm (6.7 x 6.7 in.) Micro ATX is 24 x 24 cm (9.6 x 9.6 in).
You're right, sorry about my mistake.
It's a Mini -ITX board what I'm loking for...
Hi to everyone,
I'm trying to build a home NAS based on Eolize SVD-NC11-4, a box with 4 hot swap bay or maybe a Silverstone with 6/8 bay.
I'm looking for a motherboard with these features:
- Support for almost 2 memory slot and 32 GB maximum ram
- 4/8 SATA3 connections (6 Gbps)
- 1 LAN GbE connection (preferably 2)
- Enough processor power to support ZFS and video transcoding/streming through ethernet (Plex, DLNA etc)
- Mini atx small form factor (10x10 cm) to fit the Eolize/Silverstone...
Do you have some advice?
Tnx in advance...!!!