Posts by Thormir84

La sezione ACL, se non sai bene cosa fai, è meglio non toccarla; per gli utenti usa la sezione privilegi o si rischiano danni.

La mia installazione è su un "normale" PC e conosco poco dei Raspberry; che guide hai seguito per l'installazione? L'errore sembra indicare che qualcosa a livello di sistema non funziona come dovrebbe.

You still haven't answered the main question: what is the reason to have a RAID1 ?

If you want to have a full disk copy of your DATA on "disk1" to "disk2", just mount "disk2" on OMV and run a scheduled job (every x time depending on the amount of writing/increase of volume DATA) as simple as rsync -a /path-to-disk1/ /path-to-disk2/

This is a nonsense for me.

If you have a rsync's copy of a whole disk and the main disk fail, all services like, for example, docker's containers, will go down cause the path will not be reachable anymore.

With a RAID1 config the "/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid/" is the same for the 2 disks, 'cause they will merge in a "unique device" so, if one of them fail, the system stays up.

Yes, if something goes wrong the error will replicate throught the 2 disks, but backups are here for a reason.

You only need to copy all files of the container you want to move, then update the compose according to the new path and re-deploy it.

For example, if the old path of "./data/" was "/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-4e8222c0-3b1e-48cc-9dce-4fa7182095b1/data/" you have to change this with the new "/srv/dev-disk-by-uuid......../" of the new server.

The UID in use does have R/W permissions?

This is an example of a stack:

I also got a message on my phone. The remote address is 192.168.1.223. User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0 Win64;x64) AppleWebkit/537.36(KHTML, like Gecko)Chrome/105.0.0.0 Safari/537.36.

I can no longer login to OMV and can not ssh into my pi.

But in this case, the "remote address" is a local address of your LAN.

There's no public IP like 192.168.1.X.

My compose:

Bridge network instead of host to avoid ports conflict.

you use tautuli with jellyfin? How have you managed to make them work together?

Nah, Tautilli works with Plex; i use bot Jellyfin and Plex, because the first one is more "flexible" when i'm not at home.

I prefer Plex, but with a dynamic public IP i can't reach the server even with a reverse proxy (with the app, but work fine with the web ui).

What kind of image is "lscr.io/linuxserver/plex" ?

What is "/Server" path?

I use this compose that works without any issue: