Beiträge von Super00

Hi, I suddenly can't access the omv website anymore, I just get a 403 forbidden. As far as I remember I didn't install or change anything on the machine omv is running. Though I ran an rsync backup and set the destination by mistake to / instead of . so the system drive was filled up. After deleting those files I got the 403. I checked the nginx omv error log which showed a lot of errors like this:

Code
    # tail /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-webgui_error.log
    [error] 6616#6616: *1 "/var/www/openmediavault/index.php" is forbidden (13: Permission denied), client: 127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", host: "127.0.0.1:81"

I did chmod -R 755 /var/www/openmediavault and chmod -R 755 /var/www/which didn't help so I also did chown -R www-data:users /var/www/openmediavault/* and then chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/openmediavault/* but that didn't solve it either. The permissions currently look like this:

I also did omv-firstaid and set the omv webport to 81 and disabled ssl without success. Before the rsync mistake it was successfully running on port 80 with ssl (using a self issued cert).

How can I set the permissions needed for nginx to work? Or what else could be the issue?