Beiträge von antman

-->continued

--> continued due to char limit

--> CONTINUED from previous due to char limit

Yes it seems to be working. I had to sudo everything. There are a few errors but the webui is operational.
    I also did a

Code
    sudo apt-get install aufs-tools

but it was probably unnecessary because even there was an "auplink" error the container was running
    Half the result here, half after the time limit...

I am trying to install pyspider with the commands taken from http://docs.pyspider.org/en/la…ing-pyspider-with-Docker/ i am trying to install pyspider an apparently I am doing something wrong in the gui.

The commands are as follows:

So I am doing the following:
    1. I install mysql from the docker gui adding MYSQL_ALLOW_EMPTY_PASSWORD=yes at the environment variables and /data/mysql /var/lib/mysql to the "Volumes and Bind mounts"
    2. I install rabbitmq from the docker gui
    3. "result worker" This is the interesting part: The command:

Code
    docker run --name result_worker -m 128m --link mysql:mysql --link rabbitmq:rabbitmq binux/pyspider:latest result_worker

I interpre it as putting:
    container name:result_worker
    extra arguments: -m 128m -d --link mysql:mysql --link rabbitmq:rabbitmq binux/pyspider:latest result_worker
    4. the same for the other processes.

The problem:

• All the CONTAINERS show STATUS: Restarting() except the rabbitmq container.
    • Messages log:

• aufs au_opts_verify:1570:docker[15860]: dirperm1 breaks the protection by the permission bits on the lower branch
      • device veth99d277c entered promiscuous mode
      • IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): vethe253ed7: link is not ready
      • docker0: port 1(veth99d277c) entered forwarding state
      • docker0: port 1(veth99d277c) entered disabled state
      • IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): vethe253ed7: link becomes ready

I suspect it has something to do with the way the way I try to start linked containers. Any ideas? What is the proper way to use "--link" docker parameters?