Beiträge von NewGuy

Sorry for the late reply.

I thought that you are enumerating the drives in Encryption but it seems you are not.
    I have now placed them in Crypttab and it now works, but throws an error.

I now get this:

Here is the journalctl, no idea how much you need:

btw, is /run/systemd/ask-password/ask.fcjrTI a temporary file or supposed to be an fixed one? Because when I look into that folder there is not a single child in it.

I hope that somebody will see this...

I am playing around with OMV since a few days and your PLugin seems to fit my needs. However, there seem to be a few problems.

I have "activate before crypt target" enabled and now it does not start as wanted.
    [btw, would it be possible to let the Webclient run before mounting?]

Now when I ssh to the Server and use

Code
    omv-luks-start

I get:

Code
    root@openmediavault:~# omv-luks-start
    /usr/sbin/omv-luks-start: line 37: /root/bash-spinner/spinner.sh: No such file or directory
    Proceeding to unlock drives
    Unlocking of drives ended, attempting to mount disks and encrypted containers
    Mounting linux filesystems from /etc/fstab
    A dependency job for luks-mount.target failed. See 'journalctl -xe' for details.
    Starting multi-user.target
    root@openmediavault:~#

which means that I don´t get asked for my password and the drives will not be mounted.

Here is the Output:

What do I have to do to fix it?

Then when I want to disable "activate before crypt target", Save it and then try to Apply I get the message:

Additionally when the drives are not mounted my snapraid pool shows under file Systems with the same total and used as the OS drive. Is this a problem? Would I write now to the OS if I write into the pool?

Could somebody help me with that?