Beiträge von sagatxxx

Hi good afternoon, on a day of elections in Spain

a question:

how can I add a shared folder on the installation disk OMV, I mean the drive where the system is installed

I say this because it is an SSD and wanted to use his speed to install folder database Emby and Plex, among other things, to use the space for free

thank you very much!

not worked, David

its the OMV webui, and now that I look... owncloud does not work either
    I have the latest version OMV and all packages, This has happened to me after installing the latest version of OMV-extras, I think!

this is my file /etc/default/openmediavault

votdev, I have always used webui to update

i dont know how rebuild missing ebvironment variables??
    and then do everything you tell me is still not working

Good morning guys, after the last update I find no access to the web server and when I try to restart the service nginx I get this error:

what is happening? and especially as I fix

thanks for help

may be a good idea to change the port one higher, try to see what happens. Anyway nothing happens because they stay beating against the wall.

I need the ssh service is active because the server is in the basement of my home and access it from the local network and from the Internet for ssh

I dont know how work VPN, I'll study a little about it.

thank you very much.

HELLO!!!
    Recently, and following a series of problems with my server, I reinstalled the system and improved the root password. Everything is ok now...

unknown process occupies the entire bandwidth and resources, my system is a zombie ??

My surprise came when I review the history logs of authentication and I can see that appear every minute a lot of failed login attempts from IP that change with different locations: Japan, Hong Kong, China ....

What can I do?

EDIT:
    I activated Fail2Ban and everything ok. Now I have four ip banned from China, Japan ...
    amazing what they are doing to me.
    they fuck

thanks

I turn on the system again and this is what appears:

root@mini:~# ps auxww | grep mrjehjtnwa
    root 3770 0.0 0.0 8996 876 pts/1 S+ 11:04 0:00 grep mrjehjtnwa

root@mini:~# ps auxww | grep 2048
    root 2048 98.1 0.0 33608 276 ? Ssl 11:00 4:15 sh
    root 3891 0.0 0.0 9000 876 pts/1 S+ 11:05 0:00 grep 2048

root@mini:~# ps axo pid,command,args | grep 2048
    2048 sh sh
    4058 grep 2048 grep 2048
    ---------------------------------------------

once again, if I kill the process exactly in this moment:

an again:

root@mini:~# ps auxww | grep ymbtnsjkys
    root 4884 0.0 0.0 8996 880 pts/1 S+ 11:19 0:00 grep ymbtnsjkys

root@mini:~# ps auxww | grep 4060
    root 4060 97.9 0.0 33608 276 ? Ssl 11:15 4:35 ps -ef
    root 4991 0.0 0.0 8996 876 pts/1 S+ 11:20 0:00 grep 4060

root@mini:~# ps axo pid,command,args | grep 4060
    4060 ps -ef ps -ef
    5167 grep 4060 grep 4060

the process name and PID has changed , the new values is:

Code
    root@mini:~# ps auxww | grep mrjehjtnwa

root      3375  0.0  0.0   8996   880 pts/1    S+   23:43   0:00 grep mrjehjtnwa

Code
    root@mini:~# ps auxww | grep 2047
    root      2047 98.0  0.0  33608   284 ?        Ssl  23:42   2:32 ls -la 
    root      3571  0.0  0.0   9000   876 pts/1    S+   23:44   0:00 grep 2047

Code
    root@mini:~# ps axo pid,command,args | grep 2047
     2047 ls -la                      ls -la 
     3818 grep 2047                   grep 2047

Thank you very much David

Hi good afternoon, sorry for my english

I have a problem that leads me going on for a few days.

OMV normally install version 1.9, and then install transmission.
    Everything works fine until I see a process with a strange name which occupies 100% of the resources of the computer and begins to consume all the bandwidth of the Internet.

Something weird must be doing though because I turn off the computer and my company slows down my Internet connection for a few hours. It's as if my computer happened to be part of a network Zombie, bitcoins minning??

is very strange because although I kill the process returns with a new name again and again

I do not install anything more it happens to me with a clean installation of the system nothing more...

system info:
    http://pastebin.com/7Qs9raB5

Please I need help

good morning

I have a problem with this board and the chipset Marvell 88SE9172 when I try to connect any drive to sata ports on this controller, when i start, the bios recognizes the drives but then are not listed on the list of units available

debian seems to be that it does not recognize the controller, what's happening? what can i do?

thank you very much

Hello, I have a question.

I want to mount a raid5 with 6 hard disk (4tb each one)

if I have understood correctly, i could mount the raid without problem from a 64-bit version of the OS, but after formatting for ext4 would have to do it from a Wheezy livecd.
    My question is, then I can handle this volume correctly from the inteface openmediavault as normally.

I'm pretty new and I've always used ext4, xfs never really have anything else I know of this file system,in this case it is advisable to use it, of course it would be much more comfortable.