Beiträge von Shinobi42

It seems I have an issue close to that. I've got me a raspberry pi 4 with 16 GB RAM, two WD 1TB external storages, a powered USB 3 hub, a raspi case with active cooling and a lot of enthusiasm.

After several attempts OMV 4 was running based on the Armbian 5.46 _experimental_ distribution. To be honest, it gave me not a good feeling to have to entrust valuable data from my family history to an experimental stated system. Anyway, I made several attempts and got the installation running following a youtube tutorial with setting up a RAID 1, SMB, SFTP and DLNA to allow to access the stored data by a LibreElec Kodi raspberry pi in my network.

All went fine until I started setting up some docker images for MariaDB, Nextcloud and Letsencrypt. I could use SFTP as source for external storages in my Nextcloud 17 installation running on docker and could access all my ripped music and photos even in Romania. But suddenly it broke, I could only access the system by SSH from remote with putty and gave a reboot command. Since then OMV GUI can be opened, but it does not find my devices any more (on the console there are /dev/sda and /dev/sdb still visible). So I am fearing I have lost a lot time of work right now.

It seems that I can only boot the system when I disconnect the harddrives and reconnect them again. Something that I really do not like. I guess something is wrong in the boot settings. But armbian-config in that distribution does not contain any boot settings in the system menu in contrary to the armbian documentation. Why? Was it removed for this OMV package?