Beiträge von snakeeyes

Hello,

I'm brand new to using cockpit to create VM's and am trying to create my first VM with it. Currently I am getting stumped with networking and trying to get the default entry activated gives me the following error message.

Code
    Network default failed to get activated

Cannot check dnsmasq binary /usr/sbin/dnsmasq: No such file or directory

How do I go about correcting this?

Thanks!

Hello,

I very new to open media vault and I am having an issue with my shared folders, where they have been created, and used with samba and nfs, however after a reboot of the server i get the following error message. The shares still show in the NFS and samba services section in OMV however. I do not know if it should make a difference or not, but these shares are located on a Unionfs filesystem. I have recreated them in the sharedfolders section on the OMV web interface, but they do not survive a reboot. This also seems to be causing read and write issues when attempting to use the shares.

Any suggestions has to how to correct this?

hummm...I have deleted the container through portainer, and deleted the host path directory for the /config directory, recreated the docker with the correct paths this time and am still having the same issue with not being able to start plex. What am i missing?

I was thinking that perhaps there was something wrong with the docker installation, but I have been able to create other containers and have hem work without issue after retrying to get plex running.

Hello,

I am using OMV 5.1.2-1 (Usul), and created a new docker for plex according to the techno dad life video tutorial. It was working fine until i realized that it could not browse my media directories. I double checked that I had them correct in portainer, and it turns out, i did have them wrong. So I corrected them saved and replaced the original docker, and then started getting a endless loop of

Code
    Starting Plex Media Server.

I have tried rebooting the server with no change observed, I've tried changing the PUID and GUID settings to the root user as well with no changes observed.

I am totally at a loss as to how to proceed with fixing this. Please help