Beiträge von Elements

hi, sorry for the late answer but i had a lot of stuff to do the Last days. I tried installing armbian on the emmc flash now, first with kernel 4.4. The working speed just was so terrible slow (but not with sd-card?) and i still got the same problem so i decided to use armbian with kernel 5.4 and now the speed is pretty good. I backed up the untouched System and could start the nanopi after that. After installing OMV and a backup of the system the nanopi won't start like said in my first post. I recognised, that the system will not only crash after a few hours, i can speed this up und crash it instantly with doing a backup. But only when OMV is installed. Untouched systems working fine, no matter if original friendlyelec system or armbian. So thats no Problem of the SD-card or the power suply.
    @Agricola i already habe omv running in my Raspberry Pi4, so s wrong IP isn't the Problem. I recognised the board is not booting because the heartbeat LED won't start flashing and the green LED at the lan port ist flashing 3 seconds at plug on the board and turns off then. Only the Orange one will flash when its the Lan cable is pluged in. Also no output on HDMI.
    Thats why i'm writung in the OMV Forum because i think the Problem is caused from OMV ( like said the untouched system dont have the issue).
    @Morlan this thread was helpful before armbian released a official OS for the NanoPi M4v2 (which was about 2 Werks ago). These guys there were involved developing tue OS.
    Any other ideas how to check whats happening with the system?

thanks for your answers. I already tried 2 different sd-cards, sandisk Extreme and sandisk Ultra. Both were checked with h2testw before installation and after the problem occured, no problems detected. Any other ideas? I will try it with an emmc flash to look, if this will also crash.

Hey guys,
    I got in some trouble with my OMV Installation. I installed OMV 5 on Nanopi m4v2 with a fresh Armbian Buster like described in the tutorial.

After the Installation OMV and Armbian works fine for a few hours without any problems. But after a few hours or if i reboot a few times the system seems to crash and won't be able to boot again. If i Power off/on the Nanopi nothing happens, it's like there were no sd-card in the board. I don't know what could be the problem. Also tried a few times to do a fresh Installation on a new Armbian without any changes in Armbian or in OMV but always the same Problem. Any ideas from you?
    Thanks