Beiträge von Eison

Home Assistant recently made an update that should make adding bluetooth support and devices to it easier. So I bought the "SUMEE BT501" bluetooth dongle as the documentation recommended it, also did " sudo apt-get install bluez ". The bluetooth device I want to add is a Xiaomi MiFlora sensor to get some nice graphs for my plant.

I'm on OMV6 and have Home Assistant running in a docker container using Portainer, this is the stack, it's on host, has the volume and device hci0 added.

Which should be correct, first had an error about dbus and after adding it to the volumes that went away, but then got an error: " Retrying setup: Failed to start Bluetooth: adapter 'hci0' not found " after some Googling and doing SSH "/etc/init.d/bluetooth status" it says the device is "active (running) however when doing "bluetoothctl devices" it says "No default controller available" and then after doing " hciconfig -a hci0" it says:

Code
    root@server:~# hciconfig -a hci0
    hci0:   Type: Primary  Bus: USB
            BD Address: 00:00:00:00:00:00  ACL MTU: 0:0  SCO MTU: 0:0
            DOWN
            RX bytes:42 acl:0 sco:0 events:4 errors:0
            TX bytes:12 acl:0 sco:0 commands:4 errors:0
            Features: 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x00
            Packet type: DM1 DH1 HV1
            Link policy:
            Link mode: SLAVE ACCEPT

Doing " sudo hciconfig hci0 up" it says "Can't init device hci0: No such file or directory (2)" and I can't seem to find much about the last error using Google. Also rebooted multiple times between these steps. Also reset the permissions in the hope it would be able to access the hci0 directory but had no succes.

The issue is definitely something with it not being able to find hci0 but I can't figure out how to create that directory as I can't find much about it.

Don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but hopefully someone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

My server running OpenMediaVault 6 has an Intel Celeron J4105 CPU which should be capable of handling a 4k transcode. Jellyfin runs in a docker container which I setup using Portainer. It also has ffmpeg version 4.4.1 according to the logs. Added the OMV user for this container to the render privilege group as well. This is the docker-compose stack:

I've tried to follow the Hardware acceleration guide in the Jellyfin docs, link. It seems like VA-API first has to be setup and after that Intel QuickSync can be added, it also seems like SQV is now in the standard Jellyfin image so there would be no need to install Intel drivers separately (which a guide on this forum said to do, but their GitHub hadn't been updated for a few years). Checked in /dev/dri and both card0 and renderD128 are there. 

After step 2 of the VA-API hardware acceleration part in the guide it already goes wrong, step 1 works and I get the same results as in the documentation and step 2 I checked in a log. I however don't know what to do at step 3 and step 4 gives errors. When trying to transcode something now it says some stuff in the Jellyfin logs which all end like this:

Code
    Stream mapping:
     Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (hevc (native) -> h264 (h264_vaapi))
     Stream #0:1 -> #0:1 (aac (native) -> aac (native))
    Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
    [h264_vaapi @ 0x560739b4aa80] Driver does not support VBR RC mode (supported modes: CQP).
    Error initializing output stream 0:0 -- Error while opening encoder for output stream #0:0 - maybe incorrect parameters such as bit_rate, rate, width or height
    [aac @ 0x56073762d2c0] Qavg: 65536.000
    [aac @ 0x56073762d2c0] 2 frames left in the queue on closing
    Conversion failed!

If anyone could help or perhaps send me to a helpful tutorial (as I couldn't find one, or at least now ones that seemed out of date) that would be great.

I've tried this a few times following this guide and others, most put Swag in the same stack as Nextcloud and Mariadb but as I already have one I don't do that part. Every time I can get to nextcloud.mydomain.duckdns.org and login, however this screen has no CSS for some reason, then after the setup it refuses to connect. Followed this guide first to add Swag (and Jellyfin): "[How-To] Web services using Swag (Proxy) in docker".

This is my stack for Nextcloud and Mariadb, removed Swag as that is another stack:

This is the stack for Swag, now this one does use "network_mode: swag" which is why I added that to the previous stack as well,

Then I removed the .sample from the nextcloud.subdomain.conf file.

And then changed the code in the config.php file in Nextclouds folder to:

After saving that I first restart swag, check in the log if it's ready and then restart nextcloud.

Going to the http://nextcloud.xxx.duckdns.org gives me a page like this, it does have all option of the nextcloud start page but it seems to be missing the CSS or something:

swhHQ4f.png

After filling out the settings according to the guide it reloads and then the website can't be accessed anymore and tells me this:

Code
    This page isn’t working
    nextcloud.xxx.duckdns.org redirected you too many times.
    Try clearing your cookies.
    ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Every time I get stuck at this point and don't know what to do after, seems to me it might not have acces to some config files or something as it wasn't loading the nextcloud setup page correctly either.

Added this image to show that they are all on the swag network, although I got the same results by not putting them all in the same networks so it might no matter for this.

p3YHxYm.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Of course, that makes sense, changed it to it's local IP, 192.168.50.205 and restarted the container, also set the public HTTPS port number in jellyfin to 443 and restarted the container but both still shows "Welcome to your SWAG instance" and not jellyfin...

Just to be sure, this is what you meant right?

Also changed them separately from each other, have one be 192.168.50.205 and the other jellyfin and vice versa.

Really appreciate the fast responses, and thanks for the help so far.

Ah sorry, didn't know the PUID and PGID mattered that much that's why I used the default one I once found using ssh, did now make an user in OMV5 and it has UID 1000 and GID 100, added the user to the groups "users" and "docker", also updated the jellyfin, duckdns and swag stacks with the new PUID and PGID in Portainer.

Had already removed .sample from the jellyfin.subdomain.conf filename, but thought it would automatically find the jellyfin container, but it seems I might need to point it to the correct location then?

Did try to change the $upstream_app to <172.27.0.3> and then restarted the containers but that made no difference.

I removed sample from the "subdomain" and not "subfolder" file as I understood this "Due to a DuckDNS limitation, our cert only covers the wildcard subdomains, but it doesn't cover the main url." from the linuxserver website as subfolders not working with DuckDNS, but it could be that I'm misunderstanding it.

This is the code for the jellyfin.subdomain.conf :

Hey, appreciate the tutorial, after trying it I got "Welcome to your SWAG instance" but not Jellyfin, so also looked on linuxserver and added some stuff to the stack from them but that didn't help either. Seems no matter what I do I just get the "Welcome to your SWAG instance" screen but never a login for Jellyfin.

Here's my setup, hopefully someone can spot what I did wrong:

The stack for Jellyfin:

The stack for DuckDNS without my actual personal info:

And this is the stack for Swag, also without personal info, the only difference with this one and your tutorial is that it has the DuckDNS token added:

This is the log for Swag, everything reads as if it should be working correctly:

Both Swag and Jellyfin are running on the same network called "swag": 4rQHs5j.png

The ports in my router are open, for both 443 and 80, showing the first one in the image, think I read that 80 is not even necessary?

It's an Asus router with Asuswrt-merlin firmware on it.

XIp1l7h.jpeg

The Jellyfin network settings are pretty much still default, so perhaps I need to make changes there. The jellyfin.subdomain.conf says to set the public https port to 443 but that gave me the exact same results as not doing that.

VFWUYmQ.png

Did of course also remove the .sample part from the Swag/nginx/proxy-confs/jellyfin.subdomain.conf file, didn't do anything else to it, so the code is still default. Did try to change the $upstream_app to <172.27.0.3> but that also made no difference.

Do feel like the setup is very close to working but for now whatever I do always gives me this:

xAwpeCO.jpeg

That's when trying to acces through "https://www.jellyfin.mydomain*.duckdns.org/" or "https://www.mydomain*.duckdns.org/jellyfin".

Hopefully I provided enough information and it can help someone figure out what went wrong, thank you very much :)

Hello, for about the last 2 weeks OMV5 has been crashing daily, seems to do about 12 hours off on time where everything is completely fine and after that time the WebGUI, SMB or SSH won't be accessible anymore, the router still shows the server as active.

At first I thought it was because I run the OS from an USB stick that only had 100MB left but after removing files to create 30GB of space the crashing still happens, then disabled NextCloud (which I use to backup work files) but that wasn't it either.

But I'm not that good with this stuff, mostly used guides to build the server and install OMV5, so I'm hoping some of you could help me out, added the Syslog's as attachments, do see a lot off errors and failed things in there, but not sure what any off those mean or what I have to do to fix them.

One Syslog is from the 8 to the 9th of June, this one might show the actual crash happening.

This is my servers hardware:

Asrock J4105-ITX (MB)

Cooler Master Elite 110 (Case)

Mini-Box picoPSU-90 (PSU)

Leicke 72W Netzteil 12V 6A (PSU Adapter)

Kingston KVR26S19S6/4 (2x4GB RAM)

Samsung MUF-64AB (64GB USB) (Runs OMV5 with Flash Memory plugin activated)

WD Red WD100EFAX (2x10TB HDD)

WD Green WD30EZRX (3TB HDD)

Thank you very much

Edit: The reason for the daily crashing was the openmediavault-backup 5.2 plugin, don't know why it suddenly started crashing the system but removing the plugin fixed it.