Beiträge von Whe3zy

I'm having issues getting logged into OMV 5.x Web GUI, prompting communication error. I have tried different web browsers (IE, Edge,Chrome, Firefox). Upon power cycling the OMV machine, can log in from Web GUI for just a short time frame and then about 30 seconds later, communication error prompts again. I can ping the OMV without problems.

Upon hooking a monitor up and logging to OMV from the CLI, I get the following output. Can anyone read and translate if its indicating something particular that has to do with why i cant get my OMV to function? Im wondering if the SDD that I have the OMV OS installed on, has gone bad. Thoughts and suggestions?????

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120% }
    Im looking for a wayto unlock (De-crypt) an external USB drive (with LUKS encryption)upon mounting it in OMV so that I can restore data with the USBBackup service onto my shared folders.
    Storage/Disks seethe drive mounted as /dev/sde& File Systems lists device as /dev/sde1. When I go to USB Backup service, I can add the whole device(/dev/sde) but it does not see or allow me to pick and choose thefolders and files within it that I want to restore. I am assumingthis is because the LUKs encryption is still locked? How do I unlockmy external USB device so that I can pick and choose thefolders/files that I want to restore off of it onto my OMV sharedfolders?