Beiträge von renovatio

I have the folowing issue. I hope somebody can help me. Thank you.

CRON-APT RUN [/etc/cron-apt/config]: Wed Aug 14 06:55:22 CEST 2019
    CRON-APT SLEEP: 2826, Wed Aug 14 07:42:28 CEST 2019
    CRON-APT ACTION: 0-update
    CRON-APT LINE: /usr/bin/apt-get -o Acquire::http::Dl-Limit=25 update -o quiet=2
    Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7f16763a1730>
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove
    TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
    Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7f16763a1730>
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove
    TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
    E: Release file for http://archive.debian.org/debi…essie-backports/InRelease is expired (invalid since 175d 9h 16min 55s). Updates for this repository will not be applied.
    W: The repository 'http://httpredir.debian.org/debian jessie-backports Release' does not have a Release file.

Hello guys,

I tried to install the owncloud plugin, which failed somehow. Now the apache2 is not running anymore and I can't login on the webgui anymore. I need your help. Thank you.

Anacron job 'cron.daily' on microserver [microserver]
    /etc/cron.daily/logrotate:
    Syntax error on line 7 of /etc/apache2/openmediavault-webgui.d/owncloud.conf:
    Wrapper /var/www/owncloud/php-fcgi cannot be accessed: (2)No such file or directory
    error: error running shared postrotate script for '/var/log/apache2/*.log '
    run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/logrotate exited with return code 1

Does not exist Service apache2

Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 09:40:35 +0100
    Action: restart
    Host: microserver
    Description: process is not running

Your faithful employee,
    monit

Execution failed Service apache2

Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 09:41:05 +0100
    Action: alert
    Host: microserver
    Description: failed to start

Your faithful employee,
    monit

@tekkbebe

no i am using a hardirve. i know that you should not use an usb stick.
    till yesterday everthing worked.
    and now the system is not stable anymore.

the normal update is also not working.

btw. a friend is traveling to michigan. to lake orion.

hey guys,

i get this error massage while i try to update plugins.
    i am running 0.5.21 omv. can you please help me?

thanks a lot
    franz

Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-forkeddaapd 2>&1': Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that some required packages have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming. The following information may help to resolve the situation: The following packages have unmet dependencies: openmediavault-forkeddaapd : Depends: forked-daapd but it is not going to be installed E: Broken packages

Fehler #4000: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --simulate --reinstall install openmediavault-forkeddaapd 2>&1': Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that some required packages have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming. The following information may help to resolve the situation: The following packages have unmet dependencies: openmediavault-forkeddaapd : Depends: forked-daapd but it is not going to be installed E: Broken packages' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/pluginmgmt.inc:153 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServicePluginMgmt->getList(Array, Array) #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array) #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Plugin', 'getList', Array, Array, 1) #4 {main}