Posts by Okipa

Hello,

Sorry for late answer.

The issue is that previously my jdownloader works fine. I have changed my ISP and my jdwonloader didn't see my local jdownloader.

I tryed to uninstall / reinstall but nothing changes...

Any idea ?

Clément

Anyone can help?

I tried to delete and réinstall the package and same issue, no jdownloader in myjdownloader.

The only things changes between is that i changed my isp previous one who worked (free isp in france, DSL) to fiber ISP (K-net in france)...

I use ubiquiti edgerouter X.

Hello,

I have reinstalled completly OMV and i have installed OMV 5.

I have downloaded the same docker with putty and change the command line to :

Code
    docker run -d --init --restart=always -v ~/Downloads:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data/telechargements -v ~/jdownloader/cfg:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-data/appdata/jdownloader/cfg --name jdownloader -u $(id -u) -e MYJD_USER=xxxx@gmail.com -e MYJD_PASSWORD=xxxx jaymoulin/jdownloader

But nothing happened in download folder...

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Clément

Hello,

Could you help me i have this errors when I tru to create raid5

many thanks.

Hello everybody,

My name is Clément from France and i setup à filesystem with OMV 4 on a core i5 3ghz wih 8go ram.
    I wanted to add 5 HDD in raid 5.

I wanted to install the Jdownloader docker (https://hub.docker.com/r/jaymoulin/jdownloader) using tech dad life tuto.

Everything works well except that i can't found the downloaded files anywhere...Please see the screenshot attached to see if my files was setup correctly.

Thank you so much for your contribution.

Clément