Beiträge von Frenetic

Use the plugins. The script was made at a time when there were no plugins for the apps in the script, now plugins are available it is better to use them and not the script.

Also, the script has not been tested under OMV 1.0.

We now have a few developers creating plugins so if there is a plugin you would like, post it in the Plugins that are wanted - Part 4 thread.

I installed deluge with omv.sh in OMV 1.0 with no issues, since there is no plugin currently available I gave it a shot.

Hello, hoping someone can help.

Fresh install of OMV 1.0, (was using a previous build and decided to do fresh install) ran update manager after completion, updated. The issue that I am having is that in the OMV GUI my file system shows unmounted with the exception of a USB drive that was added after the installation, these were working (and they are populated with data) in the previous build of OMV.

I have of course tried to mount them using the "mount" button and Apply the changes but no change.

Code
    omv-mkconf fstab

- did this and rebooted, issue still persists.

Code
    dpkg -l | grep openmediavault
    ii  openmediavault                     1.0.23                        all          Open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-keyring             0.3                           all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault

Code
    blkid
    /dev/cciss/c0d0p1: UUID="60b1b709-7340-4feb-8640-035c652a6a62" TYPE="ext4"
    /dev/cciss/c0d0p5: UUID="26e7bba2-b577-467f-9ee2-bc01bae2f1a1" TYPE="swap"
    /dev/cciss/c1d0p1: LABEL="StorageC" UUID="98db757a-5b52-4766-a804-9d5b7f2abfd2" TYPE="ext4"
    /dev/cciss/c3d0p1: LABEL="StorageA" UUID="62e8e64c-ad24-471e-b283-41ba914f1e4a" TYPE="ext4"
    /dev/cciss/c3d1p1: LABEL="StorageB" UUID="695d2ccc-f467-4d7e-a7b1-3de3f6ee94de" TYPE="ext4"
    /dev/sda1: LABEL="USBStorage" UUID="a16c1c20-51f2-4cda-b9f2-424c937643a4" TYPE="ext4"

Code
    cat /etc/default/openmediavault | grep EXT
    OMV_FSTAB_MNTOPS_EXT2="defaults,nofail,acl,user_xattr,noexec"
    OMV_FSTAB_MNTOPS_EXT3="defaults,nofail,acl,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0"
    OMV_FSTAB_MNTOPS_EXT4="defaults,nofail,acl,user_xattr,noexec,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0"
    OMV_DEBUG_EXTJS="NO"

Please feel free to ask any questions for information that I may have omitted, thank you in advance for any help.

Zitat von "jhmiller"

That code it not from Headphones, have you something else running on that port? try installing it again and see if the same page come up. It may also be a good idea to check headphones logs, they will be in the folder you installed headphones in.

[Solved]
    jhmiller, you are correct! I set my virtual port for the plugin "website" to 8181 as well, sorry for the confusion, but thank you for the help!

Zitat von "jhmiller"

have you tried installing Flash on the PC your browsing from?

I'm not sure if it should need it though, not really a flash webui from what I remember (might of changed since I last installed it)

Thank you for the reply, yes I have flash installed made sure that wasn't an issue before asking for help, here is the source of the page when I pull it up:

<!--Video player code starts here-->
    <script type="text/javascript" src="xxx.xxx.x.xx:8181/swfobject.js"></script>
    <div id="flashcontentab5721" align="center"> You probably do not have the Flash Player (<a href="http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/">Get Adobe Flash Player Here</a>) installed for your browser or the video files are misplaced on your server!</div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="xxx.xxx.x.xx:8181/easyflvmsvpab5721.js"></script>
    <!--Video player code ends here-->

First off I want to thank jhmiller for all the work that has been done to this script. I have been using it for a while now for SABnzbd and Sickbeard installs, never had any issues. I recently attempted to slap on the Headphones install (using newest script) everything installed properly no errors in logs etc. however when launching the home page of http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8181 I get a page that shows the following:

You probably do not have the Flash Player (Get Adobe Flash Player Here) installed for your browser or the video files are misplaced on your server!

Is there some post-install configuration steps that I have missed? A dependency that I need to install? This was tested with multiple browsers i.e; Chrome, Firefox and IE each providing the same page. Any help is greatly appreciated.