Beiträge von willynuisance

Hello,

After several try I finally succeed re-installing php-fpm.

I'm now stuck on this :

I still need your help ;(

Hello,

I'm trying to update my server.

Was running OMV4 on Strech on a dedicated computer(Celeron G1610 + H77) with Debian Strech. So I need to migrate on Buster with OMV5.

Here is what I did :

Everything was going fine until I run the last command :

I read a lot on this forum, but can't figure this out.

If somebody has an idea.

Hi everybody,
    I finally target what's wrong and it has nothing to do with the migration.
    In my Windows 7 I had to go to the security policy settings (secpol.msc) then go to Local Policies > Security Options > Network Security: LAN Manager authentication level

and I had to change it from "Send LM and NTML replies" to "Send NTLMv2 response only" or "Send LM & NTLM - use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated"

I don't really know why it was working before.... but it's working now.

Hope this can help somebody.

Bye

Hello ArmandH,
    Thanks for your reply.
    When you say you did a fresh install you mean format it all? :/ Do you know a way to restor config after that? Because I spend a lot of time (like everybody I think) to configure everything.
    Saving config.xml is enought? Plus I also have a MySql Database I need to restore...

Hello everybody,
    After my my update from omv3 to 4, It seems everything was working fine except a little samba issue I reported here.
    But trying to solve this I realized that I can't update anymore.
    1st I had this weird Python bug (with weakref.py) I can solve following instrction on this forum.

Then I was stuck with a strange "collectd thing" cannot even remove it :

I tried to uninstall and reinstall
    apt-get --purge remove openmediavault
    and then when I apt-get install openmediavault

So now I don't know what to do.... ;(

I also now have a "502 Bad Gateway nginx" error trying to access the GUI (before uninstalling)

Here is the openmediavault-webgui_error.log:

Code
    2018/08/15 15:27:25 [crit] 25917#25917: *1 connect() to unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1:8081"
    2018/08/15 15:28:26 [crit] 26395#26395: *1 connect() to unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1:8081"
    2018/08/15 15:29:27 [crit] 26431#26431: *1 connect() to unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1:8081"
    2018/08/15 15:30:28 [crit] 26486#26486: *1 connect() to unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1:8081"
    2018/08/15 15:31:29 [crit] 26814#26814: *1 connect() to unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1:8081"
    2018/08/15 15:32:30 [crit] 26852#26852: *1 connect() to unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1:8081"
    2018/08/15 15:33:20 [crit] 26888#26888: *1 connect() to unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1:8081"
    2018/08/15 15:34:21 [crit] 27015#27015: *1 connect() to unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1:8081"
    2018/08/15 15:35:22 [crit] 27051#27051: *1 connect() to unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1:8081"
    2018/08/15 15:36:23 [crit] 27087#27087: *1 connect() to unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: openmediavault-webgui, request: "HEAD / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm-openmediavault-webgui.sock:", host: "127.0.0.1:8081"

Can you help?

If that can help, here is the smb part of /etc/openmediavault/config.xml :

And my smb.conf file :

Hi everybody,
    I read a lot on the forum but I can't find any solution as I suppose there is not so much people still using Windows 7.
    I was using SMB shares on OMV3 and everything was fine.
    Since I migrate to omv4, I can't acces from my windows 7 station. Acces is OK with the same accounts on MacOs stations and Linux stations.
    looking at logs there's only one line repeating over and over :
    create_canon_ace_lists: unable to map SID S-1-5-80-2375682873-768044350-3534595160-1005545032-2873800392 to uid or gid.

I can't understand what is going wrong....

Great, Problem solved !

Code
    « omvextrasorg/Secondary.js » supprimé
    « omvextrasorg/Primary.js » supprimé
    « omvextrasorg/Developer.js » supprimé
    répertoire supprimé : « omvextrasorg/ »

Even before the apt-clean

Thanks a lot for your help !

Thanks for your reply
    Yes I was using the links plugin

rm -rf /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/media

Didn't find any media in there

find /var/www/openmediavault/js/omv/module/admin/service/ -type f -name "iframe.js" -exec rm -f {} \;

Send nothing back and undefined menu is still there :(

Hi everybody.
    I recently migrated to OMV 3.0, had some issue, but I found answers to all in this forum.
    Well, when I say all, it is not the true as I still have a little annoying thing : In the left Menu It remains an "undefined" menu item that I can't get rid of.

As you can see, when I display the code, it refers to an old omvextrasorg plugin

I read some post related to this issue, but with no luck.

So I already remove adblockers, try other browsers on different computers, did the apt-clean stuff and purge old packages...
    Here is a dpkg -l | grep openm

Maybe somebody has an advice ?

Well, ok, I gave it a try and installed it without network, selecting the backport 3.2 kernel.
    But no more luck regarding the network.

I chroot this system from a Wheezy live cd, fixed the sources.list, install OMV and everything went well.
    So now I have a proper Squeeze with 3.2 kernel and OMV installed, but still no network (anoying for a Nas... :D )

From what I read the alx driver supporting the atheros AR8161 is included from the 3.2.0-4 but the one I installed is a 3.2.0-0.
    Is there a way to upgrade to 3.2.0-4? Is an apt-get dist-upgrade going to do the job or not?

Thanks again for helping me !

Zitat

I definitely don't recommend installing on Wheezy.

I trust you, but what is the reason?

Zitat

Strange. Wheezy uses the same 3.2 kernel that backports does. When installing using the ISO I recommended, did you choose to use the backports 3.2 kernel?

I find it strange too. Actualy I don't have the choice of the kernel since it needs the network before going further. Anyway, when I chroot the system (this one too...) it does indicate a 3.2 kernel....

Zitat

If you don't want to buy a cheap PCI NIC (maybe you could borrow one??), you will have to wait a few months for OMV 0.6 (based on wheezy).

Do you know when the 0.6 is planned? I will consider buying a pci adapter, but it anoy me since he hardware I just buy already provide one.

Hi ryecoaaron !
    Thanks for your advice. The iso you pointed out in the other post, doesn't see the NIC either :(
    The only way I found to have a working network is with a Debian wheezy (7.2)
    I also try to "chroot" an original offline install of OMV from a Wheezy live in order to install backports, but with no success.

Finally I installed a minimal Debian 7.2 and try to install OMV on it as you indicate :

Code
    echo "deb http://packages.openmediavault.org/public fedaykin main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list
        apt-get update
        apt-get install openmediavault-keyring postfix
        apt-get update
        apt-get install openmediavault
        omv-initsystem

but installing OMV failed because of obscure dependencies error (I think some of the package installed on the Debian 7.2 are too recent for OMV...)

Do you think of another way to install OMV?
    I don't really want to buy a PCI NIC just to give a try to OMV... :(

Hello everybody. I just discover OMV and I'm trying to install it on a GA-H77-DS3H Gigabyte motherboard.
    This MB has an Atheros integrated GigaEthernet NIC.
    Unfortunately, this is not recognized during the install process of OMV, so I can't get the lan to work.
    Searching on the internet, it seems that this is a AR8161 chip which needs alx driver (provide by linux-backports-modules). It also seems that alx is not included in squeeze kernel, but it definitly works on a wheezy.

Is there a way in order to install this alx driver? during the install process (on usb stick for instance) or after the install?

Thanks for your help.