Beiträge von arnabdafadar

I am not able to create a File System on my OMV5. Have an external 1tb hdd attached to the RPI usb port. I have created and used file systems on OMV4 earlier. Did clean install of OMV5. I am wiping the hdd from DISKS menu and then trying to create a File System with the external HDD (EXT4 format).

Full Error Log File: https://docdro.id/Ttlb9qF

Last few lines of the Error Log:

Input/output error while creating root dir in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc:672 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(588): Engined\Rpc\OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->Engined\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusyh...', '/tmp/bgoutputR9...') #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(688): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure), NULL, Object(Closure)) #2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->create(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('create', Array, Array) #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'create', Array, Array, 1) #6 {main}

I am kinda stuck and need to setup the OMV by tomorrow for a project :(. Anyone got a clue?