Beiträge von ECiftci

Code
    ls /

omv.sh

I am positive that I did not use custom install folders...

Wierd thing is, now I get this:

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/headphones/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 645, in respond
    File "/headphones/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 188, in __call__
    File "/headphones/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 29, in __call__
    File "/headphones/headphones/webserve.py", line 55, in home
    File "/headphones/headphones/db.py", line 42, in __init__
    OperationalError: unable to open database file

How is it possible that there is still something running on that port that is looking for headphones pages

I have a problem with Headphones. I installed headphones a few months ago with SAB, SB and CP but never got around to using it. Yesterday I wanted to get started but noticed I was 350 commits behind so I wanted to update. Unfortunately it would not update. I used git pull instead. The problem is, now I get an error trying to access the webinterface.

This is the error I get:

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'GIT_USER'

I thought I would just remove headphones by 'rm -rf /headphones' and reinstall. I downloaded the latest version of the omv.sh script. Made sure there was no old version of the /omv.sh script and installed Headphones again, but to no avail.

Is there a way to completely delete Headphones?

Hi Guys,

Since a lot of nzb indexing sites died during the last month, it seems like a good idea to host you own usenet indexer. Is it possible to make a newznab plugin or does anyone have a tutorial?