Beiträge von lapormobezz

Basically, there is no concept of HTTPS proxy. 2 concepts can fall under this term: You connect to the proxy using TLS and then use the HTTP CONNECT method to connect. The third-party does not see anything but TLS packets. The second option is you are connecting to a proxy without TLS. The third party sees all the HTTP headers: the CONNECT method, the host/port you are connecting to, and the authorization headers. On various resources where they provide lists of free and paid HTTPS proxies, such as ShiftProxy, they usually mean the second option.

There should be some apps that could make OMV work on Windows. Usually people find some ways to start OMV or any other programs on different operating systems. The best thing to do is to find an analog of this program that are going to work perfectly on their native operating systems. I was using Mac and it has a lot of analogs for almost all the know programs that we use like Word and Excell. Now I bought a new PC on Windows 10 because I need it for my job and its easier to work and to find solutions. Moreover I can easily find everything I want, for free (recently I found free driver update software for all the stuff in my computer).

This is an interesting discussion, I've never tried this scheme to load your site. My friend two years ago created a site with openmediavault and it seems that everything worked out. I still prefer not to mess with it all and the simpler way to load my site via CPanel. I had more problems finding a good hosting service for my site. I created my site six months ago and I needed really high-quality hosting for it. My friend suggested me one hosting service, but it turned out to be bad, my site crashed too often. After spending a lot of my time, I found stablepoint promos with discounts on some of the best hosting services. Now I use one of these hosting services and pay very little for it

oh, thank you. It was useful for me too. You just actually saved me, thank you so much for sharing this, man. I have never played minecraft before, but I have recently read something about it on https://www.ethershock.net/, and I liked it very much. I decided to try this game, and I was surprised by how cool it is. Now I am playing it all day long, and it's purely amazing. I think that it's the best game that I have ever tried. I got addiced to it, I simply can't stop playing, lol: D