Beiträge von David1962

Memory: RAM: total: 31.29 GiB used: 4.94 GiB (15.8%)

Array-1: capacity: 128 GiB slots: 4 EC: None max module size: 32 GiB note: est.

Device-1: DIMM 0 size: 8 GiB speed: 1866 MT/s type: DDR4 detail: synchronous unbuffered (unregistered)

bus width: 64 bits total: 64 bits manufacturer: N/A part-no: F4-3200C16-8GVRB serial: N/A

Device-2: DIMM 1 size: 8 GiB speed: 1866 MT/s type: DDR4 detail: synchronous unbuffered (unregistered)

bus width: 64 bits total: 64 bits manufacturer: N/A part-no: F4-3200C16-8GVKB serial: N/A

Device-3: DIMM 0 size: 8 GiB speed: 1866 MT/s type: DDR4 detail: synchronous unbuffered (unregistered)

bus width: 64 bits total: 64 bits manufacturer: N/A part-no: F4-3200C16-8GVRB serial: N/A

Device-4: DIMM 1 size: 8 GiB speed: 1866 MT/s type: DDR4 detail: synchronous unbuffered (unregistered)

bus width: 64 bits total: 64 bits manufacturer: N/A part-no: F4-3200C16-8GVKB serial: N/A

I recently increased the memory in my OMV 5 system from 16GB to 32GB. Shortly after adding the additional RAM, I started to have issues with docker crashing and occasionally the entire server rebooting. The last time it happened, as I watched it boot, it was complaining about the sda2 partition, which for me is SWAP. Do I need to provide additional SWAP to correspond to the additional memory? My linux experience tells me "no", that I could actually reduce the SWAP given the additional RAM, but perhaps this is not the case with OMV 5?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

~David

I am not sure if my system is somehow in some strange configuration, it is OMV 5.6.12-1. Anyway, I had to manually create two links in '/usr/bin' to get the NUT plugin to work.

upsc -> /bin/upsc

upsdrvctl -> /sbin/upsdrvctl

Once I manually created those links, the plugin service starts with no errors.