Beiträge von mirko

Hi,

I get the same messages with a new installation of OMV 3 after running OMV 2 on this machine for quite a while.

Any idea?

I set up an OpenMediaVault for a friend who is not much into shell usage.

The NAS was built with one 4 TB hdd and 3 x 2 TB hdds. Since we had not static wear leveling SD card or USB stick, I set up the 4 TB disk as boot disk for OMV and the 2 TB disks as a 4 TB Software-RAID5. The OMV backup partitioned the 4 TB entirely.

Now, my goal is to use the system drive as a backup destination. I could easily handle that shell-based, but since my friend should be able to configure everything in the webGUI do you guys have any suggestions? As a backup tool I could use omv-rsnapshot, but how do I get the system drive (or a folder on the system drive) into the 'file systems' section of the webGUI?

Thank as lot.
    Mirko

Hi,

I am running OMV 1.0.31 and owncloud-plugin 1.1.4. I currently get the following error.

session_name(): session.name cannot be a numeric or empty '213643688988240209528805042649907515015' at /var/www/owncloud/lib/private/session/internal.php#20

And my ownCloud web interface opens rather slow on my N54L (which is know isnt the fastest CPU available). Full text search is disabled.

Any advice?

I get a similar message after installing openmediavault-autoshutdown 1.0.4 on OMV 1.0.21.

/etc/cron.daily/logrotate:Usage:
    /etc/init.d/rsyslog {start|stop|rotate|restart|force-reload|status}
    invoke-rc.d: initscript rsyslog, action "reload" failed.error: error running shared postrotate script for '/var/log/autoshutdown.log '
    run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/logrotate exited with return code 1

I don't know if this is worth opening a new thread.

Mirko

I tried to reinstall openmediavault-owncloud, but have no luck.

root@mediavault:/var/log/nginx# netstat -npl | grep nginx
    tcp6 0 0 :::80 :::* LISTEN 11563/nginx
    tcp6 0 0 :::443 :::* LISTEN 11563/nginx

no nginx configuration is there:
    root@mediavault:/var/log/nginx# ls /etc/nginx/sites-available/
    default openmediavault-webgui

No ownCloud listening at 8443 (as set in the webinterface)