Posts by maxman

Problem resolved. Probably Unionfs was the cause.
    In Docker is base path (/var/lib/docker) an I set it to my data disk via Unionfs (/srv/xxxxx/). When I set it to default (system disk with OS) all is working.
    I try set direct_io=disable but had some errors - set it back to enable.

Now I have Docker system files on OS drive and contained data on Data drive (direct path - /media/xxx not via Unionfs)

Hi,
    I have problem with setting docker. I need to setup Nextcloud in docker. Tried to download few images (clean nextcloud, wonderfall, linuxserver) but everyone has problem.
    When i try to run image, log has this line:

standard_init_linux.go:185: exec user process caused "permission denied"

Container settings:

Can anyone help with this problem?

Repair rrd:
    Checking all RRD files. Please wait ...
    monit: action failed -- There is no service by that name
    All RRD database files are valid.

Something is bad...

dpkg -l | grep -E "monit|openm"

root@NAS:~# omv-firstaid
    Checking all RRD files. Please wait ...
    All RRD database files are valid.

Still same freezed graphs

Hi,

today noticed that graphs in webgui are stuck. Last date on graph is may 31.

I tryied to repair graph data with:

Code
    rm -r /var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost
    rm /var/lib/rrdcached/journal/*
    service collectd restart
    service rrdcached restart

But graphs still not working.

Anyone canhelp?
    Thank you

When trying to update OMV:

It is some problem with public key? How to repair?

Hi,

few days ago I noticed that no updates for OMV are in GUI (Update Manager) but I received mail with info about new updates daily (cron). When I try to manually refresh new updates via GUI - no new updates.
    When try to update in CLI (apt-get update) I get this error:

Code
    Fetched 820 B in 8s (98 B/s)
    Reading package lists... Done
    W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://apt.spideroak.com release Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 573E3D1C51AE1B3D
    W: Failed to fetch http://apt.spideroak.com/ubuntu-spideroak-hardy/dists/release/Release
    W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

apt-get upgrade install all updates

How can I solve this problem?

Got new information:

Roday I installed new PC with Windows 7 PRO
    Now is installed basic Windows 7 Pro with SP1 and basic SW (audio, video player, antivirus, Chrome, burning SW, PDF reader) and speeds are good (around 80MB/s in doth directions)

Now I tried to update Windows and check speed from/to OMV
    I think the problem is in Windows updates....

Extra options are empty and logging is off. But speed is still slow... Can it be faulty switch (different speeds UL/DL)? Tommorow I test another switch, maybe cable...

Do not know what to compare. Deep settings are not compared (via regedit). Basic settings like IP, mask, DNS, GW are good - all of PCs are set to DHCP. DHCP server is my Mikrotik. All of PCs have 1Gbit/s network card.

Can you tell me what settings to compare?