Beiträge von davecos

Hello everybody,

I'm new here... I saw a post in this forum googling the internet, talking about a Fit-pc 2 resuming from -m mem mode suspend at a particular given time.
    When I used # sudo rtcwake -m mem -s 120 (for example...) my fit-pc 2 enter successfully the suspend mode, the power-on green light will successfully light up 2 minutes later but afterwards no reboot happens or better, not even keyboard signals are sent, no video card signals even : the Fit-pc2 seems to be turned off, there's only the power-on green light to give me just the illusion of a running PC . :cry:

The point is :
    - is this the right way it suspends as I have to push the power button anyway to start it again ? (this would be really disappointing to me :? )

- Do I have to enable something in my kernel or do I have to change some settings to get it to enter the OS by itself after the suspend given period ?

My FitPC2 is BIOS rev 1.4 and the BIOS has RTC wake-up ACPI availability through OS (S3) as stated in its website, my OS is Ubuntu 12.04 the great !

Hope this could help someone else,
    thank you for your attention,
    good day !