Beiträge von jaoued

I updated my system to Jessie to use lasted version of kodi.
    now Jessie is released to stable, do we have a chance to be able install OMV sooner ?
    I just tried and steel getting the same error :

thank you very much. I applied the patch and everything is fine now. by the way I'm using debian squeeze but with backport smarttools :

Code
    uname -a
    Linux home 3.2.0-0.bpo.4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.51-1~bpo60+1 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Code
    cat /etc/debian_version

thank you for your help, this is the output :

there is way to debug this ? some error log somewhere or else ?

it would be helpfull if people that are using the same version can tell if they are encountring this problem or not.

Code
    dpkg -l | grep openmediavault
    ii  openmediavault                        0.5.39                       Open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-autoshutdown           0.5.19                       OpenMediaVault AutoShutdown Plugin
    ii  openmediavault-clamav                 0.5.9                        OpenMediaVault ClamAV plugin
    ii  openmediavault-keyring                0.2                          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-lvm2                   0.5.5                        OpenMediaVault Logical Volume Manager (LVM2) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-minidlna               0.5.9                        OpenMediaVault miniDLNA (DLNA server) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg           0.6.11                       OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-processlist            0.5.6                        OpenMediaVault process list panel
    ii  openmediavault-usbbackup              0.5.8                        OpenMediaVault USB backup plugin