Beiträge von konfuziuskus

Hey Aaron,

there is another issue with the balancing feature in AUFS.

I have on a 5 disk spanned AUFS filesystem some problem with file moving.
    The Pool was successivley englarged. The first disks were already full.
    I have moved (nfs) some large mediafile from a folder on the pool to another
    folder on the pool - with help of filemanager on linux desktop.
    The result of this: error - not enough space on filesystem.
    total AUFS space: ~ 10 TB
    free AUFS space: ~ 5 TB

It seems the balancing is repeatedly not working...

can you support me?

Thank you much

The answer from another forum:
    (EXT4-fs (sda1): re-mounted. Opts: errors=remount-ro)

Zitat

It's not an error, it just tells you that the partition /dev/sda1 has been remounted with the mount option errors=remount-ro. It's nothing you need to worry about. It may happen e.g. during a normal system startup if /dev/sda1 is your root partition.

The mount option means that the system should mount the partition
    read-only if an error occurs to minimize further damage or data loss and
    is used by default.

Hi there,

i have some strange error messages with:

dmesg-t | grep -i 'error\|warn\|exception'

can someone tell me if there is something to pay attention?
    The ACPI error seems to be ausus specific?!
    What is the meaning of the EXT4-fs and "aufs" message?

thanks a lot for your help to get the omv running well

is is practicable and reliability now to install Kralizec? What are the disadvantage of Kralizec currently? How can i bind in Kralizec repos, how is the procedure?
    Thanks for your precence to help ryecoaaron!
    p.s. whats your export and mount options for a aufs nfs share and why?

hello menfolk,

is there currently a reliable and practicable solution for the "running out of memory" issue with large files on sardakur with minidlna?
    Or is the most reasonable alternativ solution plexmediaserver on sardakur?

greetings

after ovm and desktop reboot i have permissions per nfs to pool share,
    but i can´t make acl settings ->

Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; setfacl --remove-all --recursive -m 'default:user:plex:5,user:plex:5,default:user::7,user::7,default:group::7,group::7,default:other::5,other::5' -- '/media/3225d476-8e1b-4f59-843a-600f5befea0f/multimedia-pool//' 2>&1': setfacl: /media/3225d476-8e1b-4f59-843a-600f5befea0f/multimedia-pool//: Operation not supported setfacl: /media

hello folks,

i had access rights problem with plexmediaserver.
    Video files with no settings in access rights belonged to "other user" won´t start with pms.
    On ssl, i changes rights with chmod 777 for testing. After this pms can play the video files.
    But now i have no access with nfs on my desktop to this files. Only one file will be shown with 774 rights.
    With acl on the aufs pool in the omv webgui i can´t change rights permissions.

Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; setfacl --remove-all -m 'default:user:xxx:7,user:xxx:7,default:user::7,user::7,default:group::7,group::7,default:other::5,other::5' -- '/media/3225d476-8e1b-4f59-843a-600f5befea0f/multimedia-pool//' 2>&1': setfacl: /media/3225d476-8e1b-4f59-843a-600f5befea0f/multimedia-pool//: Operation not supported

Error #4000: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; setfacl --remove-all -m 'default:user:xxx:7,user:xxx:7,default:user::7,user::7,default:group::7,group::7,default:other::5,other::5' -- '/media/3225d476-8e1b-4f59-843a-600f5befea0f/multimedia-pool//' 2>&1': setfacl: /media/3225d476-8e1b-4f59-843a-600f5befea0f/multimedia-pool//: Operation not supported' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc:1011 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->setFileACL(Array, Array) #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setFileACL', Array, Array) #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('ShareMgmt', 'setFileACL', Array, Array, 1) #4 {main}

thanks a lot for your help!