Beiträge von dinge

Hello,

i have a question about Docker.

I installed Emby and for tests I use the Networkmode Host and I can access Emby on Port 8096 with the ip from my OMV Machine.
    So i wanne try Bridge and I add (see Attachment).

So I can access Enby myipfrommyomv:22222 this works also
    But in Emby I added my tvheadend Server but in Bridge Mode Emby can't access the TVHeadend Server (TVH has a the Local IP from my OMV Machine, ist not installed in a Docker).
    Is there a way to grand emby access to tvheandend or should I install tvheand also in a docker?

One other question in Bridgemode all Containers has an "internal Docker ip"? How can I give 2 Docker Containers access to each other?

Hello,

hopefully someone can help me. I installed a Split VPN Tunnel (with Openvpn) with this guide and it works.
    I wanne to use nzbget with this tunnel, so i change the deamon user to the vpn user an this works also.

The Problem is i cant access the WebUi when nzbget run as Vpn user, the solution from this guide is to use nginx as a resverse Proxy, i tryed to past the infomation form the Guide in /etc/nging/sites-enabled/openmediavault-webgui but this doesent work.

I am totally new to nginx, maybe some can help me.

Hello,

first thanks for your answer. I wars a few weeks not a Home (Holidays ;) ).
    My biggest problem is not the backup of my Data, I really want all my Movies, Series in one symbolic folder an this job does greyhole great.
    Is there an alternative for that?

For example I have 6GB of movies and 2x2TB and 1x3TB HDD´s and I want only 1 folder in my Samba or NFS share where I can find all my Movies because I don't want look in 3 HDD´s for the Movie.

Hello,

i have a question on my NAS Machine runs OMV 2. I have some crazy Problems with my installation and wanne start form scratch with a new Install.

Now I have a

10GB OMV Partition and 20 GB Database Partition (on 1 SDD) +
    2x2TB 1x3TB Data HDD´s

I wanne reformat the SDD for this install, but I use Greyhole. When I have installed the new System and add the Data HDD´s to OMV and install Greyhole will Greyhole work again like before ?

Hi,

i have a strange problem. I wanna delete an NFS Share but I get this error message.

funny thing there is on my hard drive no folder /virtualbox-machines' and this wars not the original mount point for this nfs share. NFS seems not work at all. I have a Red Dot under "Dashboard" in the web interface.

That, after a few Seconds a Screen show and said "there is an instance of Virtual Box already running" i must stop them to finish the install process

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

this

Code
    root@schackschack:~# dpkg -l | grep virtualbox-4.3
    root@schackschack:~# grep virtualbox /etc/apt/sources.list.d/*
    /etc/apt/sources.list.d/omv-extras-org-stoneburner.list:deb http://dh2k.omv-extras.org/debian/ virtualbox-wheezy-mirror main
    root@schackschack:~#

Hey guys,

today i want to install the VirtualBox plugin, but when i press the install button i get these errors after 1 sec.

any idea what i can do?

Code
    2016-10-31 08:09:38 Thread-17 :: Problem(s) during processing, failed the following files/folders:  2016-10-31 08:09:38 Thread-17 :: [/media/4085cc5f-f858-4d72-87f7-55f49f7b0ff0/blabla.mkv : Processing failed: File is locked for reading/writing]

Hello,

i have a Problem with Downloaded files, i use Sickrage und NZBget with PostProcessing. The Problem is after a Download the file is locked for both programs.
    When i go to shared folders acl and set all file to read/write/execute and set Apply permissions to files and subfolders it works. But i have to do this after every file.

Have anyone an idea what i can do?

Here is a log:

Hello,

I can't Access my SMB shares on my MacBook (I habe installed the latest Sierra Version). I see all my shares and I can use my account credentials to login and then I see all SMB folders but when I click on a folder to open it I get an error Message (der Vorgang konnte nicht abgeschlossen weil das Original Objekt nicht gefunden wurde).
    I also tried an AFP connection the problem here is that i use Greyhole and I only see the symbolic links and when I click a symbolic link the Mac can't find the file.

On my Windows Machines I have no problems with the access.

Okay, i figured out that when I check the option Guests Okay, ich can access all Files and Folders, but I have no Idea what the Problem here is.

Hello,

i have some Problems with Sickbeard (new series want autodownload). So i unistalled and then reinstalled Sickbeard.
    After Installation i choose a reposity and press okay and say "save changes" in OMV then the i can see the savebar and thats it nothing happens the bar is there forever. I tried both Sickrage git same Problem.

I added manuel
    and when i press save i get

Code
    Fehler #3002:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to set configuration' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sickbeard.inc:463
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSickbeard->setFork(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setFork', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Sickbeard', 'setFork', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

so anyone have an idea what i can do?

Hello,

i have a question. I wanne use a 1GB external USB Drive to Backup some Data. The problem is i wanne backup data from a Greyhole share and when i use rsync oder usb backup the Plugins backup only the greyhole link in the shared drive.

I mounted my Shares Local under whne i copy this under the Midnight Commander it works, but i found no way to configure this in the omv web interface.