Beiträge von Pilaarbijter

Seems I called out victory a bit too soon. I was looking in the plugin menu to find the compose-plugin. The list was completely empty although it indicated I had a hit. So I deceided to reboot anew with the lovely surprise of having no more access to the GUI. I tried the shift ctrl R.

SSH acces is working well, I omv-upgrade'd succesfully.

yes, a bunch of these

Hello,

I was trying to update to OMV 6 following the steps described in this thread

Is there a guide to in place upgrade? - Updates/Upgrades - openmediavault

I managed to succeed right up until the point at the end of the update, I got the following error:

Code
    Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

Now I have rebooted the server but the problem remains the same, the GUI is not working at all. I can log in via Putty without a problem.

Can someone help me here?

thanks!

Hello everyone,

I installed Nextcloud following this great tutorial on this site:

[How-To] Nextcloud with swag (Letsencrypt) using OMV and docker-compose

However, when I try to upload a whole folder through my android app, it takes ages for one file to upload only to get the message 'upload failed'.

When I upload just one specific picture, there is no problem at all, it's fast and it works.

Anyone else having troubles with this?

Kind regards

Ruben

The last error message says that your /etc/openmediavault/config.xml is empty. You can not recover this situation if you don't have a backup. Otherwise you need to reinstall.

I also have the same fatal error. However, I was thinking.

I'm duplicating my systemdrive to an usb-device as we speak. After it's done, I would reinstall OMV on the systemdrive.

Would it be possible to, when the new install is done, to copy the working config.xml to my backup-usb and afterwards copy the whole usb-drive back to the systemdrive? In that way, I think, I wouldn't have to reinitizalize all my apps, portainers etc.