Beiträge von Peronia

Yes, works fine. The share got mounted with v3 and UDP:

I don't understand why TCP don't work (I'm fine using UDP, think i had used it in OMV 6 too) and why UDP only works if I enable TCP.

My problem with v4 was nautilus, which neither support v4 nor auto negation of the versions. So I keep stuck with v3.

When I try udp, I got this:

I also allowed v4 in OMV and got this:

Strange that the connection takes place at v3 here.

Well, it got mounted with v3 UDP (not TCP)... I don't understand why v4 isn't used, maybe the path is not for v4? I have in mind that v4 don't need export I think.

Code
    root@miranda:~# mount
    uranus:/export/Downloads on /mnt/downloads type nfs (rw,relatime,vers=3,rsize=1048576,wsize=1048576,namlen=255,hard,proto=tcp,timeo=600,retrans=2,sec=sys,mountaddr=192.168.230.18,mountvers=3,mountport=49642,mountproto=udp,local_lock=none,addr=192.168.230.18)

Yeah, nice if this were in my case equal. Here are the result:

Usually my HDDs going into standby when no interaction happens for 10 minutes, so they were in standby. I try this command:

Code
    root@miranda:~# mount -t nfs uranus:/export/Downloads /mnt/downloads/
    mount.nfs: Connection refused

The HDD don't wake up (usually they should). I waked them manually and try it then again with the same result.

I executed mount -t nfs uranus:/export/Downloads /mnt/downloads/ -v and got this:

Hi,

today I upgraded from OMV 6 to OMV 7, without problems.

Now my servers can't connect via NFS. with showmount --exports uranus I am able to see the shares:

Code
    root@miranda:~# showmount --exports uranus
    Export list for uranus:
    /export/Switch    192.168.230.0/24
    /export/Software  192.168.230.0/24
    /export/Dokumente 192.168.230.0/24
    /export/Medien    192.168.230.0/24
    /export/Downloads 192.168.230.0/24
    /export/Backup    192.168.230.0/24

BUT the specific NFS mount for that client (miranda) doesn't show up. Here is my etc/exports:

See line #8 for the entry.

When I try to mount I got this:

I only enabled NFS v3 in OMV due to other problems, not related to this server.

I ran this config for a long time in OMV 6 without issues.

I don't know if the host itself (miranda) in OMV 6 shows up in the command showmount --exports uranus, maybe this was never the case. But it uses these host specific config when it gets mounted.

Can you help me to get NFS working again?

Hi

I'm running OMV 5 and used the ACL-tab:

I used sometimes the "+" besides a folder, to give extra ACLs.

In OMV 6.0.5-3 I can't see the "+", ony the first entry like "Medien" in my screenshot.

Why the subfolders are not shown?

I know v6 is not ready, but this is a disadvantage in my opinion.

I'm runing in this problem, too.

OMV does not execute the command omv-salt stage run setup after installation? With me it is also "broken", although I have version 5.6.24-1, where it should be fixed.

systemctl status systemd-timesyncd:

systemctl status ntp:

Code
    Unit ntp.service could not be found.

chronyd -d:

Code
    2022-02-05T12:36:47Z chronyd version 3.4 starting (+CMDMON +NTP +REFCLOCK +RTC +PRIVDROP +SCFILTER +SIGND +ASYNCDNS +SECHASH +IPV6 -DEBUG)
    2022-02-05T12:36:47Z Frequency -42.158 +/- 38.185 ppm read from /var/lib/chrony/chrony.drift
    2022-02-05T12:36:52Z Selected source 131.188.3.223

Is the condition failed by systemd-timesyncd right?

BTW: I have the prompt for chronyd -d open, the sync runs, no aborts.

Same as before:

Funfact: When I run this command, chrony starts once again (and is now dead).

sudo omv-salt deploy run chrony: