Beiträge von myphoenix

I also got the problem with the ASRock Q-1900ITX Board and the Installer of OMV.

The first problem was to find a working keyboard, it worked in the bios and the boot menu but when I went further to the Debian Installer the USB Keyboard didn't work. An Adapter USB to PS2 solved the problem and the Keyboard is now working very well.

The second problem where I'm still stuck is the "Detect and mount CD-ROM" problem because I'm trying to install from an usb-stick. I tried several sticks and non of them worked. Because I don't have a regular PC, I just have a Laptop with Win7, is there another option than putting the NAS OS Disk into the Laptop and install OMV on the Laptop and putting it afterwards into the NAS?

€dit:
    After several times of changing the harddisks, OMV is now finally working with my ASRock Q1900-ITX. I had to install OMV on my Laptop, where I integrated the future NAS Disk first and removed the regular harddisk. After Installing I put the harddisk back into the NAS and the third problem occured. No network connection when the harddisk was installed in the NAS, but it worked while the disk was installed inside the Laptop. After searching this forum I found these posts that helped me out:

and the solution for this problem:

big thanks to everyone who posted solutions in this forum.