Beiträge von Kruk79

Second part of error code as it was to long for one post:

Hi,

I'm having problem with adding compose folder in settings. I followed all steps in the guide but when applying the configuration changes i have this error:

Was searching for solution but can't see what is causing the issue. I have manually added the PUBKEY but still the same.

Last week I updated from ald 6 release to the latest 6 one and having this issue with docker, portainer compose.

Any idea how to fix this pleae?

Hi,

I have Rpi 3B+ with OMV 6.9.12-2

I executed this

Code
    wget -O openmediavault-cputemp_6.0_all.deb https://omv-extras.org/testing/openmediavault-cputemp_6.0_all.deb

but the below error was returned:

Zitat

--2024-01-20 21:14:46-- https://omv-extras.org/testing…vault-cputemp_6.0_all.deb

Resolving omv-extras.org (omv-extras.org)... 64.52.108.32

Connecting to omv-extras.org (omv-extras.org)|64.52.108.32|:443... connected.

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found

2024-01-20 21:14:47 ERROR 404: Not Found.

I searched but could not find any info about this plugin apart from this https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…s/openmediavault-cputemp/ but not sure how to install this.

Is this plugin not supported any more or am I doing something wrong?

I just want to have temp widget on my OMV dashboard.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Thank you for all your help and suggestions.

I run these commands and was done without any errors but the list on updates did not disappeared.

I installed them again so will see if they appear again . If so I will let you know.

Thanks

Code
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo cat /etc/apt/sources.list
    deb http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian/ bullseye main contrib non-free rpi
    # Uncomment line below then 'apt-get update' to enable 'apt-get source'
    # deb-src http://raspbian.raspberrypi.org/raspbian/ bullseye main contrib non-fr                                                                                                                                                             ee rpi
    Code
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ ls -al /etc/apt/sources.list.d/
    total 32
    drwxr-xr-x  2 root root 4096 Apr  2 18:20 .
    drwxr-xr-x 13 root root 4096 Mar 25 15:26 ..
    -rw-r--r--  1 root root   61 Mar 25 15:26 nordvpn.list
    -rw-r--r--  1 root root   80 Mar 25 15:26 openmediavault-kernel-backports.list
    -rw-r--r--  1 root root   60 Mar 25 15:26 openmediavault-local.list
    -rw-r--r--  1 root root  178 Mar 25 15:26 openmediavault-os-security.list
    -rw-r--r--  1 root root  205 Mar 25 15:26 openmediavault.list
    -rw-r--r--  1 root root  192 Mar 25 15:26 raspi.list
    Code
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/raspi.list
    deb http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian/ bullseye main
    # Uncomment line below then 'apt-get update' to enable 'apt-get source'
    # deb-src http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian/ bullseye main

Thanks

Unfortunately solution for the other issue did not helped with this problem.

Updates appeared yesterday and after being installed appeared again today. In total I have 40 of them.

Any ideas?

Thanks all,

I have opened topic re the not upgraded packages but no one have responded. Maybe these two are linked?

They just keep reappearing

For this issue I installed usrmerge

I did

apt-get install --reinstall salt-minion salt-common

and then

omv-salt stage run prepare with the below outcome:

I then pressed the button for the changes to be applied the and changes have been applied.

So it looks like that the usrmerge was he missing link.

I also tried to apply the 40 packages - and this worked too. I just need to wait to see of they will not appear again tomorrow.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi,

See below:

Code
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo apt-get install --reinstall salt-minion salt-common
    E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'sudo dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.

Still the same

Thanks for this. Please see below outcome:

Run the updates and have this yellow reminder on to to approve changes. Once clicked after few seconds I got this:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; omv-salt deploy run --no-color samba 2>&1' with exit code '1': raspberrypi:

Data failed to compile:

----------

Rendering SLS 'base:omv.deploy.samba' failed: Jinja variable 'salt.utils.templates.AliasedLoader object' has no attribute 'omv_utils.register_jinja_filters'

OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; omv-salt deploy run --no-color samba 2>&1' with exit code '1': raspberrypi:

Data failed to compile:

----------

Rendering SLS 'base:omv.deploy.samba' failed: Jinja variable 'salt.utils.templates.AliasedLoader object' has no attribute 'omv_utils.register_jinja_filters' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:197

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/engine/module/serviceabstract.inc(62): OMV\System\Process->execute()

#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(170): OMV\Engine\Module\ServiceAbstract->deploy()

#2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Config->applyChanges(Array, Array)

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(149): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)

#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(588): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusPg...', '/tmp/bgoutput9e...')

#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(159): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))

#7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(192): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)

#8 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Config->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)

#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)

#11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)

#12 {main}

Rpi3b+ with Buster updated to Bullseye and then OMV5 updated to OMV6.

Any suggestions?

Hi all,

I have a list of updates (39 in total) in UI Update which have been installed. But the next day they are reappearing. Installed again and next day reappearing. I think this might be something to do with SAMBA.

Update finishes without any errors. I tried sudo omv-upgrade  so all was installed but the updates reappeared again.

Edited/shortened log below:

I thought that issue is with samba as there were some errors with update but I run sudo apt-get install --reinstall samba-common samba-common-bin so no more errors with samba.

Any suggestion how to fix this?

Edit 1. I forgot to mention that I have Rpi3b+, with Buster updated to Bullseye and then OMV5 updated to OMV6

Many thanks