Beiträge von Mapluil

Thank you Zoki. I'll try this tutorial and the port modification you suggested.

I appreciate your help. I'd like guidance to configure openmediavault with nextcloud and swag. Can you point me to a tutorial that I can follow?

Post your YML in a codebox and some screenshot of your portforward of the router.

Hide any sensible data

Nginx Proxy Manager

Portainer

Router

Good night,

I have a NAS working with openmediavault, nextcloud, nginx proxy manager and duckdns. In my internal network everything works perfectly, however when I try to establish the external connection I am facing an annoying problem. When my ISP updates my external IP, my duckdns subdomains are able to reach the server, but after some time, the url no longer resolves. When my ISP makes a new update of my IP, I can again access my server externally, and the access is interrupted again shortly after. Even with external access interrupted, I can ping my subdomains through the terminal, but in the browser the pages are not displayed. Does anyone have an idea what it could be? Thanks.