Beiträge von JimHTK

Hey, I have a weird problem. As you can see in this screenshot when I started uploading it was around 4MB/s, then i paused it and resumed it (this happens when you see that spike over there that reaches almost 80MB/s) and after a few seconds, it dropped back down..

24211-screenshot-1-png

Usually when there is a big drop in smb speed, the culprit is the ram,or lack of it. What are your OMV specs?

i have a rpi4 with 4gb of ram

but from the dashboard it says that only 4% of ram is used so i dont think that is a ram problem

The disk that i am using a a toshiba External USB 3.0 1TB drive

Hey, I have a weird problem. As you can see in this screenshot when I started uploading it was around 4MB/s, then i paused it and resumed it (this happens when you see that spike over there) and after a few seconds, it dropped back down..

as you can see in this screenshot when i started the upload it was around 4MB/s, then i paused it and resurmed it (this happens when you see that spike over there) and after a few seconds it droped back down..

Hey i have built a rpi4 4gb nas with omv, but i am only getting 3mb/s from lan (samba). The weird thing is that when i pause the transfer and resume it, it flies up to 70+mb/s only for a few seconds and then i falls back down to 3-4mb/s. I have a 1TB toshiba usb3.0 drive... Please help me!