Beiträge von sengokuelevators

So I'm looking for building a low power NAS that only consuming less power consumption for just transfering file$ from my phone or main PC to NAS or pull out file from NAS to my main PC or phone. I have NAS PC with Core 2 Quad, and while it's good, it consuming power too much for just transfering or pull out files (CPU is 95W TDP and causing electricity bill increased higher than usual). I heard about dual core CPU was good enough for that so I'm curious if AMD E1-1200 Dual core running 1.4 GHz integrated inside the Lenovo A68M motherboard was good enough for that. I found that motherboard from Shopee website. I think that AMD E1-1200 only consuming 18W TDP.

Is AMD E1-1200 good enough for just a NAS?

Here are things I need to build low power NAS:

Lenovo A68M motherboard with AMD E1-1200 Integrated CPU

2 or 4GB 1333mhz or 1600mhz RAM

120GB SSD

1TB Hard drive for storage

I want to make my NAS server secure by using Access Rights Management on OMV and setting up users and password with all permission Read and Write ON, but after I setting up with ACL and tried to access it via Windows 7 PC, I got the error Windows cannot access. I can access it via FE File Explorer on my phone when setting up ARM with user and password, but I can't access it on my main PC running Windows 7.

How can I fix this?? I can only access it without setting up ARM and with set Everyone/Others access allowed Read/Write/Execute.