Beiträge von xtdriver

Try to create and use a new shared folder for the Application Data. This will force the recreation of the database which is sometimes responsible for the problems.

Tried that now (by name, by IP), was still not showing.

Have now triggered a new Install of docker and portainer, and voila, Photoprism is just opening its webpage.

Thank you all for your engagement!!!

Filebrowser is still not showing up. Here is the log from podman:

Code
    podman logs filebrowser
    2022/04/27 20:11:17 Using config file: /.filebrowser.json
    2022/04/27 20:11:17 Listening on [::]:3670

Don't know if this is correct...

The only one i tried before whas the filebrowser plugin. With exact same behaviour. Removed that, but didn't help

Sorry, must correct myself. This was the only one i tried with a separate GUI.

Other ones I have installed are openmediavault-forkeddaapd 6.0-5, openmediavault-omvextrasorg 6.0.8 and openmediavault-usbbackup 6.0-10, which are working fine.

Running calibre-web via portainer is also working fine.

The only one i tried before whas the filebrowser plugin. With exact same behaviour. Removed that, but didn't help

xtdriver You did not tell us what plugins you have installed beside PhotoPrism. I've installed and running all plugins without problems. So maybe additinal plugins might corrupt your setup.

OK, i understand. But this must be happened by default, since there is only one field in the plugin-configuration pane where i can set a portnumber. Seems i could not get rid of it by deinstalling/reinstalling the plugin.

Any idea how i can clean this up?

It is always the same, using IP or Name: a timeout occurs.

photoprism is configured to use port 2342, tried both ports 2342 and 2384, same timeout error...

Don't understand why there are two port-numbers in the logs..

OMV runs on an ASUS PRIME A520M-K Mainboard with AMD Ryzen 3 4300GE, 16 GB ; 4x 4TB WD Red (Raid6)

Code
    CONTAINER ID  IMAGE                                   COMMAND               CREATED            STATUS                PORTS                   NAMES
    9778bb237a8f  k8s.gcr.io/pause:3.2                                          About an hour ago  Up About an hour ago  0.0.0.0:2342->2342/tcp  0885c8ee9a54-infra
    329b38829186  docker.io/mariadb:latest                mariadbd              About an hour ago  Up About an hour ago  0.0.0.0:2342->2342/tcp  photoprism-db
    a0847408aeb2  docker.io/library/caddy:latest          caddy run --confi...  About an hour ago  Up About an hour ago  0.0.0.0:2342->2342/tcp  photoprism-proxy
    0e8ed51c501e  docker.io/photoprism/photoprism:latest  /opt/photoprism/b...  About an hour ago  Up About an hour ago  0.0.0.0:2342->2342/tcp  photoprism-app

Hello, I'm not sure if it's th right way to post again on this thread, although it is labelled "solved"...

I have exactly the same problem, can not open the filebrowser-plugin nor photoprism. Even a restart of the system is not helping. Tried several times including uninstall and reinstall each of the plugins.

Since i'm new to omv, i don't know how to get information on possible errors causing that behaviour.

Thankful for any hints...