On my system (Gigabyte GA-H61M-S1) plugin show 27.8 too

Glances show:

acpitz 1 - 27

acpitz 2 - 29

Package id 0 - 32

Core 0 - 32

Core 1 - 30

radeon 1 - 35

Maybe it makes sense to show the temperature of the 0 core?

If you have only one filesystem (one raid), just share "/" folder.

And configure into File Browser

For example, use "/." regex for denny all folders for all users.

Global settings:

Next step - add allows for each user (create user into File Browser and scroll to bottom)

Admin:

Users:

About ban-statistic:

For each web-ui, need's to write your own code. I do not have the opportunity to quickly figure out how it works in OMV 6.

But I am sure that this is possible, because. it can fail2ban, it was in the previous version and it is implemented for FTP, SMB and SSH in OMV 6.

I'll just leave it as a wish. It was very comfortable, and i hope to return

As for the log, it is available on the GUI, no need for SSH

These are system logs. I'm talking about ban statistics.

OMV 5 had statistics, a complete analogue of command

Bash
    JAILS=`fail2ban-client status | grep "Jail list" | sed -E 's/^[^:]+:[ \t]+//' | sed 's/,//g'`
    for JAIL in $JAILS
    do
    fail2ban-client status $JAIL
    done

In OMV 6, this feature is gone.

Yes, currently OMV6 at now.

You can go up to 1 week ban so

Can't in Jail setting, only in general settings.

There's no need to have it on another side.

I only ask to return (in the future) a convenient function for viewing bans in OMV web-interface, without the need for a connection via SSH.

I'm not asking to do it soon. I just wrote so that they would not forget about the convenient features and return them when there is time

About ban time - It's not very important, but I'm used to banning for 2 days (172800 sec, it's better of 99999). Because bots often return exactly one day later, and then forget. But since this is a restriction on the part of the UI, it is very strange.

You will laugh, but these are the standard settings and there is even a hint:

About logs - I'm not about launch logs, about command output fail2ban-client status and etc. (it is more correct to call the status, it was possible in OMV 5):

Nope unless you changed your mntent entry in /etc/openmediavault/config.xml to reference /dev/sda1. What is the output of: sudo omv-showkey mntent

For some reason, he shows the name sda2, did not change to sdb2.

Can I just change the name and uuid in the config?

Something else must be wrong because this will not affect the display.

I think it's related to the new feature in OMV6:

• The file system page will only show file systems configured by openmediavault from now on. This is the standard behavior of the user interface that all other pages use.

Because OMV plugins like "openmediavault-sharerootfs 6.0-4" display the filesystem correctly (last screenshot in the thread).

Hello.

After installing the "openmediavault-kernel 6.3" plugin and adding "GParted Live", "SystemRescue" to the bootloader, the file system changed its name after a reboot.

Before the reboot, the file system was named "sda". After the reboot, it became "sdb". Now OMV cannot display this.

At the same time, the plugin "openmediavault-sharerootfs 6.0-4" works correctly. It sees the new file system name.